GG Rancor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love mine as well.. don't see myself selling it.. simply because I was so stupid years ago and threw away the box

Totally removed the handler from mine ASAP.

https://s1335.photobucket.com/user/permag/library/Rancor?sort=3&page=1

If you are wondering, get a little pair of pliers or something, and slightly bend a link in the chain so you can unhook it from the Rancor. Chain bends real easy, so putting away and being careful when putting it back on should be no problem.

May I ask how much you were able to get it for?
Just wondering how the prices are doing since I found mine last year.

I like him displayed together with the rancor keeper. Here in EU it goes for around 235-270€.

It's a phenomenal piece - love mine :)
IMG_2052_zpse4c4d26f.jpg

Swear the handler makes the Rancor lose like 3-4 cool points.

Ha!

I don't have a problem with the handler neither..

Mine is still in storage. Waiting for the glorious day when he ca be displayed.

Waiting for the glorious day when he ca be displayed.
I know what you mean. My display isn't final either. I have this 11*14" Muren autograph archived and will make a display around the GG Rancor with it sometime in the future.
rfr2rmf2.jpg

That'll look fantastic! Have I started a Rancor signed piece yet? Hmmm...

I little late, but I found my Rancor, even though I had given up.
New in the box. The smell of polystone was still there.
I paid 249 euro for it :)

rancor00.jpg

rancor01.jpg

rancor01a.jpg

rancor02.jpg

rancor03.jpg

rancor04.jpg

rancor05.jpg

rancor06.jpg

rancor07.jpg

rancor08.jpg

I still have mine after 8 years.. its a very nice piece.. I was so dumb and throw away the box 8 years ago.. its fragil to ship so I guess I will own it forever :lol

I always thought this to be a highly detailed piece with good paint app and, compared to what's coming out today, I still do.

I still have mine after 8 years.. its a very nice piece.. I was so dumb and throw away the box 8 years ago.. its fragil to ship so I guess I will own it forever :lol

TBH sounds like throwing away the box sounds like the smartest thing to do then ^^

it is one of my favourite star wars statues. huge, detailed and fantastic paint. the keeper (or whatever he's called) is so-so, but who cares about him!

Could always try to sell him locally.

In the end, cant go wrong with a good looking Rancor piece.

My only problem with it, is the size...wish he was bigger. :D
I need a Rancor at like a 1/3 scale of a normal character, like a 3 foot one would be sweet.

I was thinking about the other Rancor piece I have seen, that is bigger, but is was the foam latex version and I did not want to worry about it breaking down over time.

Sold mine years ago and still regret it. Never did like the keeper tho.

Back