GG General Grievous Mini Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm about as big a GG fan as there is on this board and I'm just not digging this. He looks great but it's something about the pose and sabers being behind him that bothers me.

yeah I agree, it's not a very dynamic pose. I thought they would pull a clonetrooper and have interchangable arms. I am not sure about this one yet, we'll see.

I guess it was hard picking a pose with so many options. I would have prefered a Deluxe Edition for a few more dollars and had the chnage out arm's, but oh well. Sadley I think I would pass eitherway, I don't know if I have ever gotten past my disapointment with his part in E3...now Clone Wars GG , thats differant :p

:mummy

It's not the best representation by far.... but I might get it simply to have a Grievous in my collection. I'm too damn broke for the SSC treatment.

Knowing that I have the Sideshow version coming, which will be the unsurpassed reigning champion of Grievous items, I don't feel the motivation to buy the mini-bust. I will pass on this one. (Although I just ordered the animated Fett Maquette, so GG still gets some of my money!)

I like GG's regular Fett and plan on getting one if a PF Fett isn't announced my SDCC but the Cartoon Maquettes of the OT really bother me for some reason. Although the prices are cheaper than I thought.

tomandshell said:
Knowing that I have the Sideshow version coming, which will be the unsurpassed reigning champion of Grievous items, I don't feel the motivation to buy the mini-bust. I will pass on this one. (Although I just ordered the animated Fett Maquette, so GG still gets some of my money!)
I'm going to pass on the GG version. The more I look at it the more I really don't care for it. The Fett Maquette I like. I ordered one of those right away.

The lightsabers seem odd to me. For me he should be holding the blaster or the sabers but not both. He will be a cheap alternative for those that cannot afford the SSC or Attakus. I will most likely pass, I am saving up for the Rancor. :D

I agree. While I love the Darth Maul mini-bust, the Grevious doesn't do it for me. Is he trying to hide the lightsabers? Yeah, I didn't see them sticking up behind your head. That is a terrible look, the way the lightsabers look like they are sticking out of the top of his head.

how do you guys order from GG??? I tried ordering the Boba Fett but it says it is out of stock.

student_toe5 said:
how do you guys order from GG??? I tried ordering the Boba Fett but it says it is out of stock.

Go through an etailer. There is no exlusive and no reason to order directly from GG. Try Fireside, Dark Shadow, Razor's Edge, or Most Wanted Collectibles. They all have most GG stuff for at least 10-20% off.

Seems I'm close to alone here, but I think there is something delightful about the pose. It just strikes me as very Grievous-like. After all, Grievous was a marksman before he was a swordsman.

Not even close to the SSC version, but not terrible.

I like everything except the lightsabers. He looks as if he's trying to hide them. Maybe if the sabers were in front and the blaster behind but it just looks silly. This will be one of the few Grievous items I won't own.

It seems that if he were trying to hide them, they wouldn't be ignited. They are obviously there! I think it would have been better to have interchangable arms, so you could choose between saber or blaster.

I will say that this pose is distinct and not like every other Grievous piece out there.

Back