GG Gandalf bust is shipping!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I've heard that one before :D

LOL, I know, but I really don't have interest in the whole line. Just the two Wizards. I have a perfect spot for them and JUST them.

KitFisto said:
LOL, I know, but I really don't have interest in the whole line. Just the two Wizards. I have a perfect spot for them and JUST them.

OK, I believe you :D

Radagaster said:
What stinks is that if the bulb ever burned out, bye bye light-up feature. A nice novelty, but I'm keeping my batteries with the plastic tab intact.
I haven't received mine yet, so I have to ask, is it a real bulb or an LED? If it's a bulb then you might have a valid concern. On the other hand, if it's an LED, then life expectancy will be somewhere between 50,000 and 100,000 hours of actual use. To put that in perspective, that means it would last anywhere from 6 to 12 years, running it 24/7. Using it only occasionally, say 3-4 hours every day, and it should still last 30 to 60 years.

Thanks for the pics, the first one is great.

The likeness is almost perfect. Alot nicer than the SS one, IMO. The got his kindly, wise look captured nicely I think.

Like the light up feature also. I have never really been into busts, but considering.......:rolleyes:

I remember reading that they use a scan, and some people didnt like that because they felt it less "artistic" Did I read that here? I dont care how they get the likeness accomplished, really. If the "scan" method reliably produces likenesses this good, then scan'em! To me, I want the item I'm getting to LOOK like what its supposed to. If I want "essence" I'll look to Emeril - BAM!

Back