GG Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

For what its worth, there's one on display at my local comic shop for the past several months on sale for $275.00. I'm surprised no one's grabbed it yet since its in a high traffic area for tourists. The name of the shop is Golden Age Collectibles (tel: 206-622-9799). You might want to give them a call to see if they'll ship - it'll probably still be a lot cheaper than ebay even if shipping costs are thrown in. Cheaper still if you happen to live in the Seattle area. I want someone to buy this soon so I'll have a reason to stop obsessing about it and doing something foolish with my cc.:hat

dew back is an awsome statue imo
i always wanted the kenner toy years ago but in england it was rare as rocking horse @#%$, so i never got one.
but i love my gg statue , (not more than my c/t but more than everything else(well maybe not my steed))
best starwars collectable going i reckon (until mater replica atat signature comes along anyway)

Hey 08th Samurai,

Thanks for the tip!
Sorry but I just called and it's on the way to the me on the East Coast...can't belive they let it go for such a low price. :banana

I guess they don't check Ebay?

Thanks again, if you've got any other finds pass them along :toast I owe you one!

Bill P.

Hey Plasma,

Anything for a fellow fan/collector. Yeah i'm surprised it sat there for so long. Now the I can stop fidgeting with my wallet. Let me know what you think when you get it.:gala

Back