Get it while you can retail!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Roranous said:
Patience is the name of the game. :cool:
Heh yea, but I don't think anyone could've predicted a second chance offer on this.

But I can live I guess, you don't get any rewards points for Second Chance offers do you?

Spliff said:
Heh yea, but I don't think anyone could've predicted a second chance offer on this.

But I can live I guess, you don't get any rewards points for Second Chance offers do you?
You do get rewards points for second chance offers. Hey I have a question for you, was the inner foam packaging made of a different material for your Doom bust? Mine came today and it was really different than what I am use to.

El Roranous said:
You do get rewards points for second chance offers. Hey I have a question for you, was the inner foam packaging made of a different material for your Doom bust? Mine came today and it was really different than what I am use to.
I bit the bullet and bought it, I'll just re-sell the one coming in from CSC.

As for Doom, yea, they used the weird styrofome they use on the 1:1 busts...I don't trust the stuff.

Spliff said:
I bit the bullet and bought it, I'll just re-sell the one coming in from CSC.

As for Doom, yea, they used the weird styrofome they use on the 1:1 busts...I don't trust the stuff.
Me neither, it felt cheap. When opened it I was like WTF is this *****. :lol The Iron Man is so much better then Doom in my opinion, I think you are going to love it. Plus...not that it's a big deal but they go back to the other foam for IM. :lol

SolidLiquidFox said:
Are these IM busts that popular???? doesn't seem like it on ebay.
I don't think they are that popular but they are beautiful. I think the ES is hurting them, it's just too large. If you ever see one in person though, you will want one.

El Roranous said:
Me neither, it felt cheap. When opened it I was like WTF is this *****. :lol The Iron Man is so much better then Doom in my opinion, I think you are going to love it. Plus...not that it's a big deal but they go back to the other foam for IM. :lol
Iron Man better than Doom? Blasphemy!:monkey5

I just hope I can snag the IM comiquette sometime to display it with. =/

And which foam, the grey one or the regular white one?

Spliff said:
Iron Man better than Doom? Blasphemy!:monkey5

I just hope I can snag the IM comiquette sometime to display it with. =/

And which foam, the grey one or the regular white one?
The Doom bust comes with the white cheap foam, the IM bust comes with the usual grey one.

My suggestion to you is get an Iron Man comiquette now before the movie hype bumps it up because you know it's going to happen.

El Roranous said:
The Doom bust comes with the white cheap foam, the IM bust comes with the usual grey one.

My suggestion to you is get an Iron Man comiquette now before the movie hype bumps it up because you know it's going to happen.
I wish Sideshow would use that grey one all the time...I love that one. Preserves that new statue smell pretty well too.:drool

And I've been trying to get the comiquette, but got stiffed out of the last 2 deals I had going for me.

Spliff said:
I wish Sideshow would use that grey one all the time...I love that one. Preserves that new statue smell pretty well too.:drool

And I've been trying to get the comiquette, but got stiffed out of the last 2 deals I had going for me.
Don't worry, I am sure you will land one soon- you just have to be persistent about it. I'll look out for you, if I find one for a reasonable price I will send you a PM.

El Roranous said:
Don't worry, I am sure you will land one soon- you just have to be persistent about it. I'll look out for you, if I find one for a reasonable price I will send you a PM.
Word, thanks mang. Appreciate that.

Darth Loki said:
This looks nice, but I have absolutely no interest in this line.

it is a nice compliment to the comiquette of PF, IMO.

Exactly. Once pictures start rolling in, everyone will be looking for these busts.

.....and the nameplate.

ironman_press01-001.jpg
:drool ...and imagine with the archive sets ....:drool

Back