Gentle Giant's Vintage 12" Star Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, I guess you could say he is my focus collection :)

gammy_zps77c83838.png

DSC02513.jpg

seats2_zpsa492a0a8.png

Last edited:
Very nice. You and I should compare notes. My focus is Jabba, but I also include just about everything in the palace, and the Gamorreans are some of my favorites.

Just got boba fett ..........dayum......:horror it is freakin' huge. Hell I dont even know where the hell I'm going to display this at. I can see a few but whoever is a completist will need a whole room just for these..........:panic:

You mean compared to other jumbos or is the first you've seen? I had that reaction to the Blue Snaggs when it arrived. It was more than 12" tall, just sort of "jumbo" in every way.

My Boba should be here next week now.

How well does the rocket fire?

this is my first one............i just meant overall.

i havent taken it out yet. but it arrived perfect. no dents or any issues as a lot of others have had with these.

Finally got all my Gamorrean Guards :)

GG1_zpsd96068a1.png

You know, I normally don't like collections that have that much stuff jammed together. It usually just looks like a bunch of clutter and noise to me, and detracts from the very cool individual pieces in the collection. HOWEVER... I must say that the way you have your stuff displayed is very cool and looks great. And you obviously put some design thought behind it, too. I love how everything seems to emanate from the "classic" stuff and original vintage 12 figures in the middle. Very nice. :clap

Also, character-focused collections and displays are also awesome.

:hi5:

Happy I pre=ordered the Orange Snake Yoda--Preorders are sold out
Where can I order the Brown snake?
I do not see him listed anymore

Back