Statue Gentle Giant: "Honey Trap" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm still refusing to let GG bend me over on this line. don't get me wrong, the line looks really nice so far, but at those prices, no way in hell am i succumbing to their ridiculous tactics.

They are very nice, and I don't have anything against anyone who wants to buy one or more of these girls or for GG getting as much out of them as they can. They're taking a ton of risk in creating this line in the first place.

BUT, I am relieved to the very core of my being that they aren't charging the same amount for BW.

They are very nice, and I don't have anything against anyone who wants to buy one or more of these girls or for GG getting as much out of them as they can. They're taking a ton of risk in creating this line in the first place.

BUT, I am relieved to the very core of my being that they aren't charging the same amount for BW.

:lecture Good post, Exodus. :duff

Last edited:

No doubt!

Honey Trap Lucky

Lucky2.jpg

Lucky3.jpg

Lucky.jpg

When I first saw Whisper I was impressed with the detail but wasn't sure about collecting her but now with 3 Honey Trap statues coming out it looks like a solid line up, I think these statues would look killer all together.... So I had to take the plunge :) Ordered all 3 from specfictionshop.com for a fair price... The details on these Honey Trap statues are insane...

* pictures provided by Frobay on SF

Last edited:
I also pre-ordered both Derby and Lucky from SpecFictionShop yesterday. The introductory deal they have on "Lucky" right now made it possible for me to pick her up. I like Whisper a lot as well but I had to pick two of them this time around.

Really hoping the production pieces look at least as good as these prototype pictures when we finally get them. From looking at the YouTube videos of the Whisper Exclusive, it seems as though we will not be disappointed at all. Then again, GG is usually really great, isn't it?

I ordered to from specfiction :)
This is by far my favourite picture of Lucky, hope the production run looks as good.

Hahaha, my LCS just checked with Diamond Comics and their new ship date for Derby is June 2015.

Still no meaningful response from GG on a shipping date for Derby. Maybe June 2015 is the date after all.

Back