• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gentle Giant HARRY POTTER SET X 21 BUSTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lurtz001

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale in the U.K only, due to shipping issues- would take about 3-4 large boxes to ship all of these busts.

GG Harry Potter bust set (will only sell as a set), all are mint and boxed,but
for Sirius Black (see description below)

Dumbledore, Harry Potter (original), Harry Potter (yr 5), Snape, Dementor, Nearly Headless Nick, Death Eater, Ron Weasley, Hermoine, Hagrid, Madeye Moody, Voldermort, Draco Malfoy, Cho Chang, Merperson & Grindylow, Luna Lovegood, Nymphadora Tonks, Bellatrix Lestrange, Remus Lepin, Professor Mcgonnagoll, Sirius Black (Original, damage to hand which has been glued back into place)

Im asking £600 for the set- i will hand deliver for free within 50 miles of Staffordshire.

PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
Good luck. I have the complete set myself ( minus the SDCC Sirius ex, but I have the regular Sirius )and there are some very fine busts in there.

Back