Gentle Giant Commander Bust 5pk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieReign

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like GG is about to do a raffle for the 5-pack of the Commander busts .. I'm not interested, but wanted to see if any of the Freaks are and I'll try to get it for ya.

Stupid question, but do you need to be part of the guild to be in the raffle?

Yes. And you have to be an idiot to pay their fees. That is just my humble opinion. No insult meant to the board members that pay that. Just an insult to GG for their shoddy ways. Sideshow handles exclusives much better.

I don't think I will be joining again next year.

It's November and we still don't have all the details of the "members only gift" that was originally meant to have shipped this Spring.

:confused:

Yes. And you have to be an idiot to pay their fees. That is just my humble opinion. No insult meant to the board members that pay that. Just an insult to GG for their shoddy ways. Sideshow handles exclusives much better.

I'm not insulted. That $50.00 has paid off for me.

Yes. And you have to be an idiot to pay their fees. That is just my humble opinion. No insult meant to the board members that pay that.

No insult taken. I've made a ton of money off of it. Will definitely renew next year if they have a bunch of exclusives again.

They'd have to, unless they only want the Flippers to participate. (Which may be the case knowing GG).

Met Karl Meyer this summer & the guy in front of in the queue asked a few question about exclusives & the club............basically his answers were if the fans want them they will get them no matter the price

In other words as long as the stuff sells out, they don't care who it goes to

I'll gladly join again next year, my $50 investment gained me 10 times in return! :lol

I'll join again next year. The main reason there have been a few times its allowed me to get something I was able to use to get an item I wanted more in trade. Though this program is a scalpers best friend.

I don't know if Iwill join next year or not. I did save money by joining this year and if I win the 5 commander busts I will MAKE money :D , but I also don't plan on getting too many more SW busts ( the reason I joined ) so who knows. I'll have to see what the exclusive list includes before I decide.

Back