Gentle Giant Boba Fett statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darkshadowcollectibles said:
I am expecting the Boba Fett anytime as well.

I need to pick up the Clone Wars DVD II as I just picked up one and watched it. I cannot wait for the new animation SW.

Adam, you haven't seen the Clone Wars? :monkey4

I missed them when they were on originaly but one night they aired all of them and I love it. It's a part of the PT for me, I consider it Episode 2.5.

And I love the new avatar by the way.

I finally got to see the first episodes but have only seen the second set online, so the quality was not super. The maquettes are very well done and so far I am thinking of getting a couple.

As for the avatar, Grievous is too cool to not show him off.

Did anyone get the GG Fett statue yet and if so, can you post some pics? I'd really like to see what this thing looks like.

This is one from a guy over at StatueForum.

boba7.jpg

That's actually a very nice piece, even with the NEO (Matrix) pose.

:lol

I don't collect S.W. but, Boba Fett is one of my faves for sure.

saw this today at my comic shop. it is awesome in person. none of the online pics do him justice. i suggest buying him if you cant wait for the sideshow version.

I think I'll probably have to cave and pick this one up. I love Boba and this looks like a pretty nice representation of him. :cool:

I know I'll pick up Boba and Maul in PF from Sideshow. However, I can't see myself getting this one like I did the International Maul. It just doesn't grab me the way Intl Maul did.

That weird hand ruined what could have been a great piece.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I know I'll pick up Boba and Maul in PF from Sideshow. However, I can't see myself getting this one like I did the International Maul. It just doesn't grab me the way Intl Maul did.

Speaking of the Int'l Maul, do you have any idea where I might be able to pick one of those up here in the US? I've seen a couple in the UK on eBay, but I'd hate to have something like that shipped overseas. If I can find one for sale here in the states I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

SolidLiquidFox said:

I totally agree. The hand pose is distracting for some reason. I'll wait for PF Fett.

All I need to do to say no is look at the list of over $2500 in pre-ordered items I currently have.:google :google :google :horror :horror :horror

I've ordered mine from Alter Ego Comics (www.alteregocomics.com). Mine should be here late next week. I'm excited to get this. The 12" statue will be a little different with all my Sideshow PFF standing at 18" or so. But, hey, it's BOBA!

Last edited:
This really is a very nice statue! It is my first GG SW statue, and the detail and paint are very good. I think a Sideshow PF will be even better, but this one is very nice in the meantime! :chew

lcummins said:
This really is a very nice statue! It is my first GG SW statue, and the detail and paint are very good. I think a Sideshow PF will be even better, but this one is very nice in the meantime! :chew

if you liked the Boba, you should consider the Darth Maul. its my third gentle giant statue, but is my favorite!!!
here's a somewhat decent picture of my international version
Maul.jpg

btw... i gave into the temptation and went back to the comic shop to buy boba only to find him missing from the display cabinet. the clerk told me he was sold about 2 hours after i left earlier that day.

Darkshadowcollectibles said:
You will buy Boba Fett.....:emperor

You have failed. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

SS's will be around soon enough and that will be the definitive Boba Fett statue.

Back