Statue Gentle Giant - 300: Rise of an Empire - Artemisia 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got notified by my US retailer that they did not receive all their Artemisia's and my pre-order will mostly likely be cancelled. I think GG left some dollars on the table by only making 270 of these...there's no way I'm buying Themistocles without Artemisia. While I am disappointed - the Eva Green sculpt looks amazing - I've now got $700 available for other purchases.

I just got notified by my US retailer that they did not receive all their Artemisia's and my pre-order will mostly likely be cancelled. I think GG left some dollars on the table by only making 270 of these...there's no way I'm buying Themistocles without Artemisia. While I am disappointed - the Eva Green sculpt looks amazing - I've now got $700 available for other purchases.

I'm guessing not enough people pre-ordered her thus the low Edition Size... So far I've always gotten my pre-orders from Speculative Fiction and BBTS.com, both have been very reliable...

That sucks bro. If one of my orders got cancelled like that I would have been pissed

Unboxing mine right now.First impression I'm very impressed with the quality of it.Juat like the proto they showed

Attachments

• IMG_9735.JPG
    IMG_9735.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_9739.JPG
    IMG_9739.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 301
Just got mine today, the head sculpt and paint application are perfect, best likeness of an actor/actress I've seen on any statue so far... Very Happy with this statue... plus with only 270 made this is defiantly grail of sorts for fans of Eva Green.

I did have an issue with one screw not going all the way into bottom of the statue. It just barely sticks out.... I'll have to make a trip to Lowes and find a slightly shorter screw.

Last edited:
Damn, I really want to get this. Just too much coming out at the moment. I hope Themistocles comes out as good.

Back