Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO I have been talking to gentle giant customer service, they said that if you ordered from them directly then you should have in by next friday if your located in USA. Too bad their price plus shipping is $440, I got mine $339 shipped so I will have to wait longer, but worth it to save $100

Based plenty of warhammer minis in a previous life, how hard could it be? Just matters of scale, I guess.

True, true. :D

SO I have been talking to gentle giant customer service, they said that if you ordered from them directly then you should have in by next friday if your located in USA. Too bad their price plus shipping is $440, I got mine $339 shipped so I will have to wait longer, but worth it to save $100

:lecture Agreed. If you can save money at anytime on any collectible it's worth it, IMO.

Now we need someone to start working on custom bases for her to stand on!
I've got several ideas lined up, and after watching TWS again, I'm overflowing in imagination juices.

As they say time is money, I'd rather spend time to save dat money! :lecture:lol

although i am screwed as I just got Red Sonja, so time to sell some **** while I can!

Meh...Matters not to me, ES does.
Yoda_Emoticon_by_jaredm.gif

:lol :hi5: :lol

This may be my last Gentle Giant statue. As much as I like & want all TWD 18" statues, the prices are getting to be too much for me to justify.

I agree, I was gonna get Atemisia, but it's all still a bit high on my end. Besides, I just want Maggie, and I'm good. I love me Lauren Cohan :drool:drool
I mean hell she looks sexy even trying to kill you :lol
MVdSCWP.gif

:lol :hi5: :lol

This may be my last Gentle Giant statue. As much as I like & want all TWD 18" statues, the prices are getting to be too much for me to justify.

Don't buy them directly from GG, you can get them $50-$80 cheaper through BBTS or Speculative Fiction.... I paid $329 for GG Black Widow...

Back