Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like everyone made a mad dash to order after that Marvel video review came out! :lol

Holy crap. After missing out on EX Allied Charge I saw the GG BW unboxing video and thought, okay I'm going with Widow. Saw that she was up on BBTS and Spec Fiction. I log on today, you guys say she's sold out at BBTS. So I pull up Spec Fiction. SOLD OUT. What the!??!?

I do a quick Google shopping search on "Gentle Giant Black Widow." Some place called AP Collectibles has her for $349.99. I place my order and then refresh their page so I can paste the link here for anyone else. SOLD OUT. Damn! Got the last one! :rock :thud:

Holy crap. After missing out on EX Allied Charge I saw the GG BW unboxing video and thought, okay I'm going with Widow. Saw that she was up on BBTS and Spec Fiction. I log on today, you guys say she's sold out at BBTS. So I pull up Spec Fiction. SOLD OUT. What the!??!?

I do a quick Google shopping search on "Gentle Giant Black Widow." Some place called AP Collectibles has her for $349.99. I place my order and then refresh their page so I can paste the link here for anyone else. SOLD OUT. Damn! Got the last one! :rock :thud:

Wow! Congrats, Khev! :duff

Thanks man. Now to find a simple way to unload the XM BW that I already paid a $150 deposit on. :lol :duh

minion-gifs-1.gif
:lol

Edit:

I'm gonna go on record and say that, IMO, this statue leaves XM's BW in the dust.

*waits for XM fan riot to ensue* :lol

Last edited:
minion-gifs-1.gif
:lol

Edit:

I'm gonna go on record and say that, IMO, this statue leaves XM's BW in the dust.

*waits for XM fan riot to ensue* :lol

I wasn't sure based on proto pics but I agree, the production statue is flat out sick AND its TWS related. Definitely trumps XM. The only place that had XM Widow was Spec Fiction and they required the deposit. I figure I can flip it but I don't know, that's a lot of coin to drop and then deal with the hassle of reselling.

I wasn't sure based on proto pics but I agree, the production statue is flat out sick AND its TWS related. Definitely trumps XM. The only place that had XM Widow was Spec Fiction and they required the deposit. I figure I can flip it but I don't know, that's a lot of coin to drop and then deal with the hassle of reselling.

And the potential problems with any buyer you deal with.

You better hurry, everyone is selling out.

eBay prices are gonna be crazy! :lecture

i just ordered, took a while didn't realize it was sold-out in all my usual goto places.

For anyone looking to buy, you should hurry this piece will be gone soon.

I ordered from moviereplicasdirect.com this is the only legit store i found that still has it in stock at $360 shipped. Alternative you can order from gg directly. There are a bunch other stores selling it at $320 but they are not legit, they all point to the same place.

If this is the quality gg marvel pieces will be at, i am very excited for their next releases, maybe there will finally be a perfect ironman.

xm version is the best comic representation, i know some guys who only want strict comic versions. I personally don't really care just want the best statue. You going to have a hard time try to flip xm black widow it cost what $700 to you already, add on fees etc..you need $800 just to break even. If you sure you don't want it, i would just cancel then trying to flip and end up losing even more money.

xm version is the best comic representation, i know some guys who only want strict comic versions. I personally don't really care just want the best statue. You going to have a hard time try to flip xm black widow it cost what $700 to you already, add on fees etc..you need $800 just to break even. If you sure you don't want it, i would just cancel then trying to flip and end up losing even more money.

The XM BW only has ES of 500, Anyone who wants a comic version it's the one to get IMO... I don't think you'll have any problems selling it down the road... It also comes with art that you can probably easily sell on Ebay for $100 to help soften the cost of the statue...

Id buy it, depending on price :monkey3

Probably not, those things can accumulate cost.

Back