• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

General question re: selling upcoming Ex's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Old Lu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed within other threads, but the ones I looked at didn't quite answer what I was a-wonderin'.

I have Storm Shadow Ex on order, but I'm not sure if I'll keep him. If I sell him to one of you guys, I would only want my shipping to be covered. The question is this: is it understood that the buyer would essentially be paying for shipping twice? That would cover Sideshow's shipping to me and then my shipping to the buyer. Or is there a way to get Sideshow to deliver to the other person directly?

Or is it just better to give up my spot and let the next waitlister get it?

I don't think it hurts to make the offer... although I think to sell something officially in the commerce section it needs to be in hand. This is something you could probably post in the appropriate thread letting people know you have a figure available for cost + shipping.

Generally I see people make those offers in the threads dealing with the item.

As noted above, the item must be in-hand to list it for sale or trade in the Commerce section per the rules stickied at the top of this forum.

Yep, that's where I've seen the discussions, in the thread of the figure. Reading people make those deals made me wonder if the potential buyers would be paying for shipping twice. Instead of bringing it up in those threads, I thought I would pose a more general question about the scenario.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I think I'll just let it go and let the next waitlister get lucky!

Ah, sorry I missed part of you question. I think its appropriate to ask for you cost (w/shipping to you) plus shipping to the buyer... that way you aren't out of pocket. Sometimes people will take up the offer, but if not then you can always cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back