General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Sac drafter 3 centers last night including Demarcus's brother, I wonder if they are planning on trading those picks or Demarcus.

Anybody glad that Lebron, Durant, Westbrook, Love, Paul, Leonard etc are still around next season..Jeez this draft was strange, I didn't know half of these guys :dunno

Harden should have been a starter for okc too but presto and Brooks had him off the bench. I see oladipo's coming off bench. Roberson only starts because he can give fouls and he plays D. Oladipo may be best coming off bench for us, even though he's a lot better than most of our guards.

A lot of the media seems to believe Durant will go to GS. For as much hate as Lebron got (mostly for the decision, not leaving), he never went to a team that he played in the playoffs, let alone the team that kicked him out. GS would become the new most hated team I believe. Now that I think about it, has any superstar player gone to the team that kicked them out in the previous year?

A lot of the media seems to believe Durant will go to GS. For as much hate as Lebron got (mostly for the decision, not leaving), he never went to a team that he played in the playoffs, let alone the team that kicked him out. GS would become the new most hated team I believe. Now that I think about it, has any superstar player gone to the team that kicked them out in the previous year?

As long as Durant doesn't go to GS in a press conference where he holds his team hostage for days, he'll be fine...

if they trade away Iggy in the process to make room for him, I have no gripes about Durant going to that team. I really don't understand why GS is panicking so much and going so hard for Durant. They just won 73 games and had a bad couple minutes stretch in game 7, why F around with the roster that did that?

KD's smartest move would be to sign a one year deal with OKC. It gives him one more shot with Westbrook, and the new TV deal kicks in as well ('mo money).

if they trade away Iggy in the process to make room for him, I have no gripes about Durant going to that team. I really don't understand why GS is panicking so much and going so hard for Durant. They just won 73 games and had a bad couple minutes stretch in game 7, why F around with the roster that did that?

According to ESPN, for GS to make a serious run at KD, GS would have to releash/relinquish the rights to Harrison Barnes (I don't think GS fans want him anyway after the Finals) and Festus Ezeli, and then would have to trade either Bogut or Iguodala. But you're right, they were within a few bad minutes of repeating. And if he had a chance to go back and do it again, I bet Kerr doesn't allow Kyrie Irving or Lebron James to go one on one again without double-teaming them early to get the ball out of their hands.

GS just needs a big man post player. Durant should go to the Knicks.
Yeah, they needed some easy post scoring when their jump shots weren't falling.

but how many good post players still exist? lol Not many at all. I also think letting Barnes go will be a mistake. He had one bad series, he's still very young with good upside.

spurs 1.jpg

spurs 2.jpg

spurs 3.jpg

Back