General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

It's obviously just wake disguised as female, spouting nonsense. Lakers will be fine, they are always fine. They'll just have to take a year off.

Define fine? they sucked this year and they will suck again next season. Spurs don't take years off, we're good every year, but being good every year isn't for everyone. :lecture

ok we're doomed for the next decade.. a 60 year sample size proves nothing.. In all honesty next year will probably be better in a lot of ways than the last..

*eyeroll*

maybe we'll pull a spurs and get Andrew wiggins in our off year..

and you know it alls crack me up with your 20 20 hindsight acting like this wasn't going to be a good team, vegas had us at 3-1 odds winning it all.. but theyre not as smart as you couch athetes.. I think the lakers starting line played together maybe 10 times.. injury train wreck like I have never seen

These clown fans are just afraid to admit it that the Lakers are sucks.:lol Some lame excuses: Experiment? :rotfl I thought they were put together to challenge the Heat and the rest of the West contenders. There is no experiment at all. It's not one year failed either. You were swept by the Mavs in 2010, lost 1-4 to the Thunder and clean swept by the Spurs. :slap By the way there is no taking year off in NBA. Either you are contender or the tanker. I don't doubt that some players will come next year when Nash is the only one under contract. The question is who? Definitely not the Lebron or Wade. Melo maybe or Gilbert Arenas or the cancer Iverson :rotfl

Even Alvin Gentry choose the Clippers over the Lakers. Same thing with Matt Barnes. Rather playing for Doc than Pringles. :wave Odom is still available but I will stay away with anything labels with Kardashian.

Wake up FAKE Lakers fans! and smell the coffee :) and hold your horses before you said something stupid and irrelevant.

yes a 2 year experiment before starting over with 0 cap space.. understand?

and yes we sucked last year, I can admit that. Even though we did end the scond half of the season 28-12 regardless of major injury..

doubting the lakers will get good players is just stupid... ever even pick up a basketball before genius?

These clown fans are just afraid to admit it that the Lakers are sucks.:lol Some lame excuses: Experiment? :rotfl I thought they were put together to challenge the Heat and the rest of the West contenders. There is no experiment at all. It's not one year failed either. You were swept by the Mavs in 2010, lost 1-4 to the Thunder and clean swept by the Spurs. :slap By the way there is no taking year off in NBA. Either you are contender or the tanker. I don't doubt that some players will come next year when Nash is the only one under contract. The question is who? Definitely not the Lebron or Wade. Melo maybe or Gilbert Arenas or the cancer Iverson :rotfl

Even Alvin Gentry choose the Clippers over the Lakers. Same thing with Matt Barnes. Rather playing for Doc than Pringles. :wave Odom is still available but I will stay away with anything labels with Kardashian.

Wake up FAKE Lakers fans! and smell the coffee :) and hold your horses before you said something stupid and irrelevant.

I like this person!

What's with the "fake" lakers fans thing? I don't think I've ever seen you post in here and we're the fake fans? In any case, ur clear hatred for the lakers makes you comments pretty meaningless. At least the spurs and the one heat and knick fan are a bit more sensible with their comments. As for the lakers, I think all of us lakers fans have admitted next season will probably be throwaway. I don't think that condemns us to years upon years of failure. Lakers will make moves and get back to contention sooner rather than later.

What's with the "fake" lakers fans thing? I don't think I've ever seen you post in here and we're the fake fans? In any case, ur clear hatred for the lakers makes you comments pretty meaningless. At least the spurs and the one heat and knick fan are a bit more sensible with their comments. As for the lakers, I think all of us lakers fans have admitted next season will probably be throwaway. I don't think that condemns us to years upon years of failure. Lakers will make moves and get back to contention sooner rather than later.

right I'm a fake lakers fan who's been watching every season for 34 years..

I know nothing of basketball yet I've actually played in March madness..

The Lakers will be horrible forever because they had a season that failed reason 1a due to injury.

The team has no track record of getting the player they want because one questionable star decided to leave..

Kobe is an awful player and failed in his career because he has more rings for the most part than pretty much any other nba player ..

stick to Garfield..

back to basketball, asik wants out.. Houston says no.. this is a cheap year on that poison pill contract... same with lin.. in a few years a real money crunch will go down, but I assume they'll be gone by then..

Last edited:

:lol stop it wake you're killing me......

Lol. It's funny, only heat fan in here for years and when another shows up everyone just thinks its e on anothe account.

Back