General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I don't post in this tread as much. All anybody is interested in is putting me down and crapping in heat. Lol.

Bosh said in the herald yesterday "I'm not going anyway. My wide is pregnant with my third child. We need a bigger space. I plan on retiring a member if the Miami heat." Take that for what it's worth.

Also you guys disrespect wade all you want but during the 27 gm win streak, when he was healthy, he was a top 5 player in this league. As good as lebron was--and he was dominant--wade actually wrestled a player of the week away from him durin the run. Look it up. The three other players of the week were won by lebron that month.

Also jstep it's good that your are already coming up with new excuses (parker injury) to add to your list (officiating, conspiracy, etc) You know just in case.

Word in twitter sphere is miller for wade in starting lineup. U think that sounds like a healthy wade?

Re: NBA 2012-2013

One of the ESPN writers brought up the fact that the Heat haven't lost consecutive games in six months, but also haven't won consecutive playoff games in three weeks.

One of those "streaks" will end tonight.

Obviously, game 4 is an "elimination game", but it is a must win game for the Heat. The last time Miami faced this level of adversity was in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals last year when they were down 3-2 to Boston. That was Lebron's 45 point, 15 rebound masterpiece, where he had his game face on from the beginning and looked for his shot from teh beginning. He needs to do that tonight.

That's a fair point. How they can even fit 2 people in a measly 12,000 square foot home boggles the mind.

I know right..here we are with our third kid on the way in a ranch house no basement and 1400sq..I hope he figures out a way to survive.

Lol. I agree. But that's what he said.

timing is just weird. even if it means nothing its going to stir controversy. why not just wait 10 days..

wade just looks gassed, so does bosh.. even if LeBron scores 50 w. 25 assists he'll still get pinned for the loss. Just how it works.

Riley knows that teams run their course after 3 or 4 finals runs. he coached the Lakers that went 4 in a row, which we only won two of.. It's hard to keep it up without some real tweaking.

Look for him to break this core up if he can this summer.

timing is just weird. even if it means nothing its going to stir controversy. why not just wait 10 days..

wade just looks gassed, so does bosh.. even if LeBron scores 50 w. 25 assists he'll still get pinned for the loss. Just how it works.

Riley knows that teams run their course after 3 or 4 finals runs. he coached the Lakers that went 4 in a row, which we only won two of.. It's hard to keep it up without some real tweaking.

Look for him to break this core up if he can this summer.

If you watch the video where lebron starts counting off the championships, wade and Bosh both look over like WTF are you saying? You could tell they both felt uncomfortable about it right away but had to go along with it.

It does look desperate. But something had to be shaken up.

Obviously, Miller will provide more offense, or at least the threat of more offense. Haslem was doing a decent job of covering Duncan one on one. Not sure if Spoelstra will have Miller guarding Duncan (I suspect they move Bosh to Duncan and Miller to Splitter, or maybe even put James on Duncan). I think scheme wise, the Heat may concede interior scoring to Duncan to be able to stay out on the perimeter and defend the three point shooting of the Spurs.

If it's another blow out tonight (which I hope) all I want is to see Tmac make his first 2 points in the Finals. I'm sure you all know that this is his 1st time even leaving the 1st round - He was my only childhood hero, I want this so bad for him!

Back