General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

if they want that headcase for griffin and Bledsoe im all in.. why would two talented young pieces be a bat fit for a team trying to move forward..

makes us younger and better IMO

You never trade young for old, or big for small...two things we know all too well here in the DC area. Wizards management traded Rasheed Wallace for Rod Strickland (granted the Wizards needed a point guard at the time) and Chris Webber for Mitch Richmond. Both were pitiful moves.

On the surface, the Clippers plan makes no sense. But they desperately want to keep Chris Paul, and will do whatever it takes to keep him. I don't have time to research it right now, but according some articles Bill Simmons wrote, Chris Paul is kind of tired of playing with DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin. But of those guys want to play the run and gun, "lob city" style, while Paul knows that doesn't translate to success in the playoffs.

Having observed Paul closely for many years, he comes off as among the most astute and insightful NBA players I've seen, across the board. If he wants something to happen, I would put money on it being a good idea. But on its surface, the idea of exchanging good young players with potential for growth with old farts who are way past their prime seems like a bad move to me, as well.

spursflag-1_zpsf9faeb12.gif

He's playing great tonight, he's a proud player and I know playing poorly in this series is bothering him so he probably made it a personal mission to go out and kick some butt.

man I want Duncan to win another...Taking the end of Halftime to spend time with his kids in the hallway outside of the locker room..

I'm loving seeing Manu play this way. Unless he was playing against one of my teams back in the day I always enjoyed watching him play. Maybe putting him in the starting lineup was the vote of confidence he needed?

If spurs win series Danny green has to be MVP. 1 pt game and he single handledly demoralizes us with a 34 footer. And apparently he's the best transition defensive player in the NBA rendering wade/James fast break futile

I wish they could give coaches mvp because this is one of the best coaching performances I've ever seen

If green keeps up he should be MVP. But it will end up being Parker or Duncan since they are known names.

Back