General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

^ gotcha..

Well congratulations to t-mac he finally made it the second round, thanks for all your help :hi5:

Not worried butholious

Not worried huh...

[ame]https://youtu.be/LJ8N95LIrk8[/ame]

PS Please don't delete this thread, k thx

Last edited:

I agree...not looking forward to him averaging 40 ppg against us. Lucky for us Lee is out so we'll see...

I agree...not looking forward to him averaging 40 ppg against us. Lucky for us Lee is out so we'll see...

It seems like they are playing even better without Lee. Having Jack play more minutes seems to be working. When harrison barnes matures, this team is going to be crazy scary.

Yep def. one of those teams "if they can keep the core together" that are going to be quite good. They have Klay Thompson too - if he can get hot it's lights out. They're not terribly deep beyond Klay-Curry-Barnes-Jack (maybe Landry) but yeah they will put up a helluva fight

nash starting point gurad out.. lets take out tony parker

kobe starting 2 guard out.. lets take out gianobli

metta starting small forward out.. take out whoever the **** that is that starts at 3

blake out .. lets take out your back up pg

meeks out.. lets take out your back up 2 guard

Jordan hill out.. lets take out your first big man off the bench

antawn Jamison, torn lig in shooting hand...

Pau tendinitis in both knees, coming off torn plantar fascia

Starting center, fresh off back surgery..

if you donbt catch my drift that this isn't a laker team then theres no talking to you..

Wheels are off the bus

the fact that you don't even know who are small forward is goes to show how little you know about the spurs and just blindly say they suck. Who cares if Paker and Manu played? they suck remember? Spurs are only good because of Pop. duh.

Either way, I actually like the Warriors so it's gonna suck rooting against them.

okay calm down, don't be all salty. My point still stands, the Spurs Squad is nothing great, bunch of bad players, so unless Pop got injured and wasn't there your excuse isn't valid.

Last edited:

Again Howard made the finals with himself + 11 stiffs a few seasons ago. This Laker team even with its minor injuries (let's face it, which teams aren't facing injury problems or coming off significant injuries?) should have put up a better fight.

Bottom line is you have a sh***tty coach and Dwight flat out quit on your team. And this is the cornerstone tandem you all are planning on building your team around next year. Good luck.

"Obviously it wasn't a fair fight." - Gregg Popovich

He was mad at the Ref not Mitch.

Last edited:

The Best Nike Commercial Ever :rock

Nike salutes Lakers' Kobe Bryant with 'You Showed Us' ad.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXXi0zhcvB8[/ame]

2s0miaq.jpg

We miss you mamba, get well and come back soon!

The dubs one game away from advancing. Curry just tied kobe's playoff record for shooting % in back to back playoff games and officially has the most 3 pointers in his first 3 playoff games then anyone in the history of the NBA. U can poke him in the eye all u want but he will still rain 3's on your ***.

Either way spurs better bring their running shoes cause neither the dubs or the nuggets will lay down like the Lakers did. Wont be seeing any white flags in oakland, but u will see a sea of yellow flags. Hopefully the dubs can wrap this series up on Tuesday!!

Oakland arena has been rocking. I don't think I have seen a group of more rabid fans in my life. Talk about unleashing 8 years of frustration by the warriors fanbase on opposing teams. My goodness players couldn't even hear the refs whistles. I would not want to play in Oakland if I was opposing player!!

Last edited:

Totally shocked at the Nuggets meltdown I must admit. Combination of terrible defense and lights out shooting by the Warriors.

Did not see this coming at all. Hope they put up some spirit back in Denver.

"Obviously it wasn't a fair fight." - Gregg Popovich

He was mad at the Ref not Mitch.

I agree with Pop it wasn't a fair fight, just saying the Lakers with Howard, MWP, Gasol and Nash the limited time they had him, should have put a better fight. Like I said, Dwight plus 11 scrubs made it to the Finals not too long ago. Is it really too much to ask he win 1 game this playoffs?

Since especially the Spurs "suck so much" according to all the geniuses out there.

Not sure why spurs fans here dont understand that when you take out the starters and their back ups its a big problem. But whatever, ill enjoy it when they eventually lose eventhough every team they'll face in the west has a major injury to their all star level player. San antoniis smart, they come inyo the season with a gamrplan to keep everyone healthy. We clearly ran the wheels off our bus. Looking forward to see how we revamp, then listen to the said buttholes whine about the acquisitions.

Not sure why spurs fans here dont understand that when you take out the starters and their back ups its a big problem. But whatever, ill enjoy it when they eventually lose eventhough every team they'll face in the west has a major injury to their all star level player. San antoniis smart, they come inyo the season with a gamrplan to keep everyone healthy. We clearly ran the wheels off our bus. Looking forward to see how we revamp, then listen to the said buttholes whine about the acquisitions.

Its our fault dude, we dont give the Spurs and Duncan enough credit, imagine how hard it is for Tim Duncan at the age of 36 to play at this level, up and down the court, rebounding, scoring, blocking shots, all this with the two superfans hanging on his nut sack....

Duncan is like Kobe. They put in A LOT of effort physically to still play at the level they do right now. Kobe has pretty much said he's got one more year. The strain on Duncan is prob even harsher considering his height and size. Wondering how many years does Duncan have left?

Back