General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Please NBA guru cite us with the verse and paragraph that explains his eligibility.

While your at it, since I know your such a HUGE NHL fan, why dont you update every one on how the rosters work for the NHL playoffs since those start this week, but you already knew that

Enjoy your moment in the sun as the Spurs beat the worst team in the playoffs, the Bucks would beat that Lakers squad.

This isn't even a laker squad.

I do believe Rose can come back during the playoffs. As far as I know he was made part of the roster before it began.

Please NBA guru cite us with the verse and paragraph that explains his eligibility.

While your at it, since I know your such a HUGE NHL fan, why dont you update every one on how the rosters work for the NHL playoffs since those start this week, but you already knew that

Enjoy your moment in the sun as the Spurs beat the worst team in the playoffs, the Bucks would beat that Lakers squad.

Here you go numnuts, took 2 seconds to do your research. Now do you really think, if he was ineligible to return, the media, broadcasters, fans and even HIS BROTHER would speculate if/when he would return? :lol:rotfl

Of course, you would know this if you actually watched the games or read up on the games instead of what we know you're actually here to do which is troll the nba thread, wannabe Nash.

Stick to hockey, son.

Derrick Rose is at a "good 90 percent" and could return vs. the Heat in the second round, according to his brother Reggie Rose.
"He has been working hard and getting a lot of shots up every day," Reggie said about Derrick. "Most of all, he is getting his mind ready, getting comfortable with his body. I think [his mind] is probably at a good 90 percent now." It's basically been the same story on Rose for three months with different quotes coming from a handful of people. The Bulls didn't need Rose on Saturday with Nate Robinson going off, but this won't be the last we've heard about this story. Apr 27 - 11:22 PM
Source: Chicago Tribune

Derrick Rose (knee surgery) will not play in Saturday's Game 4.
No alarms and no surprises here as Rose remains sidelined and without a return timetable. Rose was spotted shooting jumpers Saturday morning, but that's nothing new. There's no escaping this story, even though it's unlikely Rose plays before next season. Kirk Hinrich remains the starting point guard for Chicago. Apr 27 - 1:58 PM
Source: Nick Friedell on Twitter

Derrick Rose (knee) will not play in Game 3 vs. Brooklyn.
It will be a story if and when Rose does return, but at this point we can't imagine that's a realistic scenario. Until the Bulls are bounced from the playoffs, Rose's availability will be a repetitive storyline that fans won't be able to escape. Kirk Hinrich will start at the point. Apr 25 - 12:13 PM
Source: Nick Friedell on Twitter

Tom Thibodeau still will not rule out Derrick Rose (knee) returning in the postseason.
Thibs continues to hope that Rose will play this season, but there is no sign that will happen any time soon. As of now, Rose is "most likely out" for the playoffs, as has been the case all season. Apr 23 - 8:03 AM
Source: ESPN Chicago

https://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1476/derrick-rose

Last edited:

Lmao! :rotfl

Silly you, he owns this thread. :wink1: :)

Such a predictable pattern.

Get under his skin and he posts in the NHL and Introductions threads. :yess: :lol

1kickfish.gif

"All too easy."

That will show 'em, harumph! :rotfl

The only thing predictable is your thin skin :lol

Tell your favorite mods I said hi. Oh what's the matter, ran out of mods to run to because they're tired of hearing your whining? :lol

YAH! it's not fair, the Lakers only have a few All stars, they need at least 5 to win.

nash starting point gurad out.. lets take out tony parker

kobe starting 2 guard out.. lets take out gianobli

metta starting small forward out.. take out whoever the **** that is that starts at 3

blake out .. lets take out your back up pg

meeks out.. lets take out your back up 2 guard

Jordan hill out.. lets take out your first big man off the bench

antawn Jamison, torn lig in shooting hand...

Pau tendinitis in both knees, coming off torn plantar fascia

Starting center, fresh off back surgery..

if you donbt catch my drift that this isn't a laker team then theres no talking to you..

Wheels are off the bus

Here you go numnuts, took 2 seconds to do your research. Now do you really think, if he was ineligible to return, the media, broadcasters, fans and even HIS BROTHER would speculate if/when he would return? :lol:rotfl

Of course, you would know this if you actually watched the games or read up on the games instead of what we know you're actually here to do which is troll the nba thread, wannabe Nash.

Stick to hockey, son.

https://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1476/derrick-rose

Or..maybe I have a life and dont follow everything NBA, sorry Im not the arm chair quarterback/life less clown you proclaim to be.

So please continue to enlighten us with everything NBA and spread your knowledge and wisdom.

The Spurs win a couple of games against a decimated Laker squad and you prance around around pounding your chest. Your a real piece of work Jscared. Should have taken that bet if you had any *****..

Or maybe you were just WRONG. Like I said. That's what you get for ASSuming you were right.

Don't worry deeznutsinyourmouth, we'll see in the end who makes it further in the playoffs. And knowing once again your lifeless, heartless, shambles of an organization passes a fourth decade of utter futility, that will be satisfaction enough for me :)

nash starting point gurad out.. lets take out tony parker

kobe starting 2 guard out.. lets take out gianobli

metta starting small forward out.. take out whoever the **** that is that starts at 3

blake out .. lets take out your back up pg

meeks out.. lets take out your back up 2 guard

Jordan hill out.. lets take out your first big man off the bench

antawn Jamison, torn lig in shooting hand...

Pau tendinitis in both knees, coming off torn plantar fascia

Starting center, fresh off back surgery..

if you donbt catch my drift that this isn't a laker team then theres no talking to you..

Wheels are off the bus

Again Howard made the finals with himself + 11 stiffs a few seasons ago. This Laker team even with its minor injuries (let's face it, which teams aren't facing injury problems or coming off significant injuries?) should have put up a better fight.

Bottom line is you have a sh***tty coach and Dwight flat out quit on your team. And this is the cornerstone tandem you all are planning on building your team around next year. Good luck.

Anyone else find it ironic/funny/sad they were giving away white flags er..towels at tonight's game? Someone's sick joke perhaps? :lol

Back