General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

No. I think Houston can steal a game, maybe two, but they don't have anywhere near the chemistry that OKC has, and OKC's experience playing together should get to the second round, at least. Next year, they really be a force. Harden's a superstar, and Chandler Parsons can flat out play. Great pick. Asik is a great defensive center, but what would put them over the top is if they could somehow sign Dwight Howard.

Last edited:

westbrick is overrated and Stern is drooling over a Thunder vs Heat part 2. I'd be happier if Durant was out.

lol @ "shell" so dramatic...your "shell" of Gasol, MWP, Howard, Jamison and Nash is more talented than 99.9% of nba teams out there.

But I hate to break it to you but this "shell" is your future. Kobe is done. If and it's a 100-foot tall IF Superpuss Dwight Howard comes back, this is your future. Better get use to it now...

lol @ "shell" so dramatic...your "shell" of Gasol, MWP, Howard, Jamison and Nash is more talented than 99.9% of nba teams out there.

But I hate to break it to you but this "shell" is your future. Kobe is done. If and it's a 100-foot tall IF Superpuss Dwight Howard comes back, this is your future. Better get use to it now...

Our team is crippled. You're being dramatic. Next year might be tight but def not worried about any future. Any other team would have rolled us by 20 or 30. You should be ashamed. Plus I bet we beat u tonight . No Nash no Meeks no Blake. Goudlocke is going to be unleashed tonight.

Our team is crippled. You're being dramatic. Next year might be tight but def not worried about any future. Any other team would have rolled us by 20 or 30. You should be ashamed. Plus I bet we beat u tonight . No Nash no Meeks no Blake. Goudlocke is going to be unleashed tonight.

All that matters is the win, don't care if it's by 1 or 40

lol @ "shell" so dramatic...your "shell" of Gasol is playing well, MWP just came off surgery, Howard is finally getting back to normal, Jamison needs surgery and Nash is nowhere near the player he needs to be right now, is more talented than 99.9% of nba teams out there.

You know as well as I do that's it not as black and white as you're trying to make it but its ok I understand that you need to take your shots now because the Lakers will recover. They always do.

Back