Gee Whiz Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I did not know that it had a force perspective. None the less if I had the space I would think about it. How big is the Armory? Pics of your set up?

Here. I have the Armoury 1.0 from Gee Whiz, as you can see, fits nicely in a detolf.

Thinking about upgrading to his latest version may sell the one I have

DSC08053.JPG

Here. I have the Armoury 1.0 from Gee Whiz, as you can see, fits nicely in a detolf.

Thinking about upgrading to his latest version may sell the one I have

DSC08053.JPG

Awesome that it fits in the detolf. Can you tell me where that bat signal is from?

Sorry for being a noob. I don't have any batman HT at the moment and I only want to create a small diorama so I am being very selective.

Awesome that it fits in the detolf. Can you tell me where that bat signal is from?

Sorry for being a noob. I don't have any batman HT at the moment and I only want to create a small diorama so I am being very selective.

No problem man feel free to ask - the batsignal was a run of about 5-6 made by a member called 1mod6. Sadly he doesn't make them anymore.

I'm a high end collector but I still don't have 2000 dollars to throw around. lol

More power to you if you do, :)

Neither do I. What I mean is since this is a high end collector forum your going to see quite a few people here that can throw around that sort of cash.
You wil see things that will shock you to your core in these parts :lol

:lecture So true.

Back