Gears Tourney

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, man up and play. You don't break controllers anymore right? So what are you so scared of. :confused:

It's not about maning up. I play just about every Fri and Sat so I am not "scared" of anything. Just not interested in a rules based tourney is all. It's no big deal.

a good team working together can beat individual skill

I am aware of that. I am just pointing out that I know I am not the best and I don't expect to win. I lose all the time and I deal with it. I am not scared of anything. I just don't want to play in a rules based tourney. It's no big deal.

I am aware of that. I am just pointing out that I know I am not the best and I don't expect to win. I lose all the time and I deal with it. I am not scared of anything. I just don't want to play in a rules based tourney. It's no big deal.

forkit.jpg

I am not scared and I know you're just messing with me. I just don't care for the tourney stuff. The Halo one fell apart. We can't all agree on a day. People who say they will be there don't show up. Teams have to play short handed. We can't agree on things. It never works out. We end up sitting there for 35 min waiting for people to show and they don't. It's always a cluster.

Now, you have to throw in different people hosting and all that. It's just gonna be another mess so "I choose not to run".

I am not scared and I know you're just messing with me. I just don't care for the tourney stuff. The Halo one fell apart. We can't all agree on a day. People who say they will be therer don't show up. Teams have to play short handed. We can't agree on things. It never works out. We end up sitting there for 35 min waiting for people to show and they don't. It's always a cluster.

Now, you have to thorw in different people hosting and all that. It's just gonna be another mess so "I choose not to run".

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 run with us jason, run with us!!!

I am not scared and I know you're just messing with me. I just don't care for the tourney stuff. The Halo one fell apart. We can't all agree on a day. People who say they will be there don't show up. Teams have to play short handed. We can't agree on things. It never works out. We end up sitting there for 35 min waiting for people to show and they don't. It's always a cluster.

Now, you have to throw in different people hosting and all that. It's just gonna be another mess so "I choose not to run".

I am sad to admit I agree. :monkey2 :monkey3 :monkey2

I am sad to admit I agree. :monkey2 :monkey3 :monkey2

Don't be sad. It's just true. It's just too hard for that many people to agree on a day and time with people living on different coasts and some in different countries.

Back