Gears Tournament, this week's scheduling poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When can you play this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, I can play Thurs, Fri and Sat, but probably not until after 9:45pm each night as long as the Caps are still in the playoff hunt. Last game of the regular season is Sat for the Caps and they are tired for the division lead with 2 games left.

Hell yeah, same here, i'll be watching too.

I think it's the new uniforms....:D

The Lightning and Canes have both won the Cup in the last few years. Few divisions can say they have had 2 different cup winners in that period of time and not recently for sure.

And how many points do they have this year :monkey1

And how many points do they have this year :monkey1

Canes have 90 just like the Caps. Both may make the playoffs. The Bolts had a terrible year. When is the last time the Hawks made the playoffs much less won a cup? :D

Canes have 90 just like the Caps. Both may make the playoffs. The Bolts had a terrible year. When is the last time the Hawks made the playoffs much less won a cup? :D

Thank god their owner died. I love how they've been a farm team for the rest of the league the past 10 years. Develop players until they are actually good and then trade or let them go. :banghead

We got some young studs now and if they will finally infuse with a great free agent, will be a force to reckon with for many years.

Thank god their owner died. I love how they've been a farm team for the rest of the league the past 10 years. Develop players until they are actually good and then trade or let them go. :banghead

We got some young studs now and if they will finally infuse with a great free agent, will be a force to reckon with for many years.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Yeah, Towes and Kain are GOOD. They have a foundation to build on for sure.

I just picked up a memory card for the 360 so I can transposrt my gamer profile with me to the Freaks party.

Yeah, Towes and Kain are GOOD. They have a foundation to build on for sure.

I just picked up a memory card for the 360 so I can transposrt my gamer profile with me to the Freaks party.

And bring your own controller. I don't need you breaking one of mine :monkey1

And bring your own controller. I don't need you breaking one of mine :monkey1

Piss up a rope Jenoki. I have not broken a controller in a long time. I told you ******'s that I was done breaking them and I MEANT it. :D

Who hasnt voted? Remember, if you don't vote and give the tourney a chance...

9097familyguystewieyousuckpost.jpg

My whole team is on Friday night, so that's at least one. I believe Ill's team will all be on too, so that's two. Who else has a complete team? It would be nice to have 3.

I am the only one from my "team" that voted.....I am a whole team myself when I am "on" with the sniper though.:D

So are we going to be able to get some tournament rounds in tonight?:monkey3

Back