Gears Tournament, this week's scheduling poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When can you play this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have PWN3D you MANY time at Gears already and will continue to impose my wil upon your WEAK Kurgie ass!

I actually felt sorry for you all those times...you were so hostile and angry about getting your ass handed to you time and time again...so I thought I would be nice and charitable. :) But those times are over. :D

I actually felt sorry for you all those times...you were so hostile and angry about getting your ass handed to you time and time again...so I thought I would be nice and charitable. :) But those times are over. :D

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....Did I meantion I'll be playing Vegas 2? :lol

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....Did I meantion I'll be playing Vegas 2? :lol

Already quitting before the match has even started???!!!?? I'm so disappointed....though not surprised. :lol It probably would be rather embarrassing to get your ass kicked by a female....I totally understand. :D

Already quitting before the match has even started???!!!?? I'm so disappointed....though not surprised. :lol It probably would be rather embarrassing to get your ass kicked by a female....I totally understand. :D

Wow, a woman saying women just are not as good as men since I'd have to be embarrassed about it...No that it would happen cause I have OWNED you at this game so far. :lol

I don't what I'll be playing to be honest. Depeneds on who shows and if we have a team or not and who's scheduled.

Wow, a woman saying women just are not as good as men since I'd have to be embarrassed about it...No that it would happen cause I have OWNED you at this game so far. :lol

I don't what I'll be playing to be honest. Depeneds on who shows and if we have a team or not and who's scheduled.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl You are NUTS Kit...no where did I say women are not as good as men.....just that there are some men that can't handle losing to females. :monkey3 :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl You are NUTS Kit...no where did I say women are not as good as men.....just that there are some men that can't handle losing to females. :monkey3 :lol

i have no problem dying to a female any more then dying to a dude. skill is skill.
if they have more of it than me, so be it.
:D

i have no problem dying to a female any more then dying to a dude. skill is skill.
if they have more of it than me, so be it.
:D

First off, I voted Thursday or Friday; Saturday I'm going out. Second, I would be more mad at being killed by a female because they aren't known to be avid gamers. (sorry, it's just the statistics, but it's on the rise :chew:chew) But in general, I'm mad when I die at all, but nobody should be good enough to kill me. :banana:banana

First off, I voted Thursday or Friday; Saturday I'm going out. Second, I would be more mad at being killed by a female because they aren't known to be avid gamers. (sorry, it's just the statistics, but it's on the rise :chew:chew) But in general, I'm mad when I die at all, but nobody should be good enough to kill me. :banana:banana

fair enough.:D

We should start on Thursday no matter what, cause once GTA IV is out then its game over for me and GoW

Ok, I can play Thurs, Fri and Sat, but probably not until after 9:45pm each night as long as the Caps are still in the playoff hunt. Last game of the regular season is Sat for the Caps and they are tired for the division lead with 2 games left.

Ok, I can play Thurs, Fri and Sat, but probably not until after 9:45pm each night as long as the Caps are still in the playoff hunt. Last game of the regular season is Sat for the Caps and they are tired for the division lead with 2 games left.

Must be nice to be in such a ^^^^ty division :monkey2

Must be nice to be in such a ^^^^ty division :monkey2

The Lightning and Canes have both won the Cup in the last few years. Few divisions can say they have had 2 different cup winners in that period of time and not recently for sure.

Back