Gears of War Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMNIT !!!! I missed the tag at the very end of Act 1 when you kill the beserker. Arg, have to play that act again after I beat all 5 Acts. That pisses me off.

I had a lot of fun last night....or rather this morning LOL. Bagels and Conger humping people was hella lame though :lol

Last edited:
I think maybe that's been my biggest problem with this game. I forgot how to have fun and run around smoke tagging, humping and waiting for people to stand up before shotgun blasting them apart :lol

Saturday was a lot of fun. Just 2 more Friday's left and on the 3rd one it's Gears 2!

I think maybe that's been my biggest problem with this game. I forgot how to have fun and run around smoke tagging, humping and waiting for people to stand up before shotgun blasting them apart :lol

Saturday was a lot of fun. Just 2 more Friday's left and on the 3rd one it's Gears 2!

:rock :rock :rock

I think that was Loki you guys did that too. Then I smoke tagged someone the next round :lol

I didn't smoke tag anyone. I was too drunk on that skunky Yueng Ling to do that.

I did remind Nick who the torque bow master was though ;)

I did remind Nick who the torque bow master was though ;)

Yea, getting show by me multiple times did remind me that it was I who am the master. I AM THE MASTER

lastdragon8.jpg

Brownie points for whoever knows what movie that's from

:rock :rock :rock

it was especially awesome raping you!

:D

blah blah blah :lol

You were having one of those nights where you had the magic connection or something. I got you a few times, but there were times when I put boomshots through you, right beisde you or would sneak up and shottie you in the back 3-4 times and nothing. :mad::lol

Back