Media Gears of War 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my all time favorite game franchise in history. I would love statues from the Gears of War universe!!!! Any chance of some 1:4 or 1:5 pieces?

That was indeed a pretty wicked trailer. Definitely buying the hell out of this. Also does anyone else think Marcus looks so weird without armor on? Haha

We shall hopefully find out in OCT when the game hits, but Gears is often vague with the character backstories. Look at the Locust Queen. We got nada on her

Well you see, when a man loves a woman very much, they get all these special feelings for each other where the pee comes out...

Some new screenshots:

ehsn2tsl.jpg

pPE4NVOl.jpg

SsO2JhOl.jpg

X2HfyIJl.jpg

IEjTUgul.jpg

foTTAK0l.jpg

GsgV7gBl.jpg

Hi0Ft6al.jpg

Really wish you could get both upper bodies. I like the armored the most obviously. But do think the outsider clothes are nice too.

Will this be polystone or pvc?

Collectors editions with PVC statues turn out crap, generally, so ordered the $99 Collectors, or so I say $86 and change via Amazon Prime discount.

I'm pretty sure the GOW3 Marcus was PVC too. My buddy got it and it was basically a hunk of hollow plastic. Not worth it at all IMO.

Back