Gears of war 2 multiplayer poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will you play on release weekend?

• Total voters
violence_hooligans.jpg

Karma's the guy in blue

If you're not a Manc, you're a Wanc

do they soccer (sorry, football) hooligans in Scotland?
if so, are you one? :D:lol:D

mostly in Glasgow between rangers & celtic fans but in more a religious issue than soccer

celtic is a catholic team, rangers is a protestant team

whilst being a rangers fan I don't buy into all the bigotry issues that plague it and watch & support my team purely for the football

but seriously, you walk in the wrong area of glasgow with the opposite football shirt on, your taking your life into your own hands

mostly in Glasgow between rangers & celtic fans but in more a religious issue than soccer

celtic is a catholic team, rangers is a protestant team

whilst being a rangers fan I don't buy into all the bigotry issues that plague it and watch & support my team purely for the football

but seriously, you walk in the wrong area of glasgow with the opposite football shirt on, your taking your life into your own hands

is that why you don't like the movies? you know what it's really like, so to you, these movies aren't that good?

Soccer fans are crazy. There was an insident a few weeks ago between rival teams BIF and FC Copenhagen. Some FCC fans had smuggled in some flares and stuff and threw them down on the BIF fans sitting below them.

Soccer fans are crazy. There was an insident a few weeks ago between rival teams BIF and FC Copenhagen. Some FCC fans had smuggled in some flares and stuff and threw them down on the BIF fans sitting below them.

THAT.IS.AWESOME !!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

If we had a football (american football) I would do that sort of stuff. But here, people aren't that hardcore about their teams, even the players, it's all about the money, no real loyalty anymore; which is sad

Thats what I don't get about Soccer Fans. I mean I take my sports fairly serious but for as much as I like say the Chicago Bulls I won't be trying to kill a NY Knicks fan.

is that why you don't like the movies? you know what it's really like, so to you, these movies aren't that good?

to me they glorifying an issue that should be condemned..........making these guys out as if they have badges of honour but when you see in the news the innocent people who get hurt cause of these people, you can't watch these films with anything but contempt

I knew a guy when I was at university & he was out in a pub having a drink with his girlfriend whilst walking her home & drunk guy wearing a football shirt (his team lost that day) approached asked him the time, as he looked down at his watch, the guy slash him across the cheek with a stanley knife

to me they glorifying an issue that should be condemned..........making these guys out as if they have badges of honour but when you see in the news the innocent people who get hurt cause of these people, you can't watch these films with anything but contempt

I knew a guy when I was at university & he was out in a pub having a drink with his girlfriend whilst walking her home & drunk guy wearing a football shirt (his team lost that day) approached asked him the time, as he looked down at his watch, the guy slash him across the cheek with a stanley knife

wow, that is just insane.
and good point about glorifying what they do.
i never thought of it that way.

I think most of those losers only go to games to start ^^^^. If it's a big game, they're there ^^^^ing it up for everybody.

Back