Gears of War 2: All fronts collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$20 for 7 maps seems about right. The last 2 packs had 7 maps total and were roughly the same price. I have no issue here.

Weren't you going to destroy the entire Brotherhood at this game? Don't be mad cause you suck balls at it! :lol

GO CAPS!!!!

Just couldnt over come the host powers in pvt....but atleast when I die I dont rant fuss and accuse everyone on the other team of cheating in some form or another. :lol

GO CAPS!!!

Just couldnt over come the host powers in pvt....but atleast when I die I dont rant fuss and accuse everyone on the other team of cheating in some form or another. :lol

GO CAPS!!!

I don't accuse Brothers of cheating. just ********* public a-holes who actually DO. :lol

Er, doesnt it say it includes another single player chapter as well as the new maps?
All Im reading is a alot of ^^^^^en about $20 for the new maps,poster, Cliffy B intro (geh)
Nobody sez ya gotta buy it. If Epic keeps doing updates on multiplayer issues I dont have a problem.
But as a general rule Epic does suck...and sucks the teet of Beezlebub.

Er, doesnt it say it includes another single player chapter as well as the new maps?
All Im reading is a alot of ^^^^^en about $20 for the new maps,poster, Cliffy B intro (geh)
Nobody sez ya gotta buy it. If Epic keeps doing updates on multiplayer issues I dont have a problem.
But as a general rule Epic does suck...and sucks the teet of Beezlebub.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Till proven otherwise yes.

re-read it...$20 for 7 new map plus an extra campaign chapter............I'll buy it

anyone notice the warmachine map is on that :rock

re-read it...$20 for 7 new map plus an extra campaign chapter............I'll buy it

anyone notice the warmachine map is on that :rock

:lecture

look at mr. enthusiastic all of the sudden.

course he likes it after he sees that i do.

typical scottish brother :rotfl

Son, we live in a world that has info and this info needs to be guarded by websites with firewalls. Who's gonna do it? You? You, bagels? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for map pack news and curse me for my rushed opinion; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that providing map DLC news, while tragic, probably saved boredom and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves freaks having to look it up. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that brotherhood, you need me on that brotherhood. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a brotherhood trying to defend something. You use them as a douchey reply. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very info I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a mouse and search the web . Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

:lol

Son, we live in a world that has info and this info needs to be guarded by websites with firewalls. Who's gonna do it? You? You, bagels? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for map pack news and curse me for my rushed opinion; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that providing map DLC news, while tragic, probably saved boredom and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves freaks having to look it up. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that brotherhood, you need me on that brotherhood. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a brotherhood trying to defend something. You use them as a douchey reply. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very info I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a mouse and search the web . Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

that was awesome. just the kind of reply i was looking for.

... this is why i write such things. :D

I eat my breakfast around 2 hours north of Bagels's house. :lecture

Best post ever. The interwebz can end now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back