Gas prices in California...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw the lord crap and jebus....the damage is done by these fools. And it will take a looonnngggg time to fix, if it gets fix.

That's total bs my friend. We need far less of these "godly" bigots in office.

I guess now adays when you say " godly " it could mean a fish or a rock or a flower to some people, so I agree with you on that. You know me well enough to know how much of a idiot I use to be, I still mess up but I cannot deny what this country was founded on and that's what has made it so grate for so long. Do you not find it odd that all the crap that's out there now, the new ways of thinking the new ways of living and it keeps getting worse?

Screw the lord crap and jebus....the damage is done by these fools. And it will take a looonnngggg time to fix, if it gets fix.

Just courious to how you'd fix " the problem. " Maybe have people who think like me thrown in jail, or maybe just eliminate them all together, huh? Here's the sad truth, that happens all over the world daily! Rest asure it will be here soon enough! For me its bitter-sweet, on one hand people like me know that the end is in our face! People like you sadly will be outta time, and eternity is forever!

That's total bs my friend. We need far less of these "godly" bigots in office.

That might be the funniest thing you have ever said here. This country has been turning its back ok God more and more every year and its just done wonders for us hasn't it?

I'm also sick of seeing the word "bigot" applied to anyone who doesn't openly accept what the ungodly want to force them to accept. While I'll agree we don't hypocrites, we do need real, Godly men.

Just courious to how you'd fix " the problem. " Maybe have people who think like me thrown in jail, or maybe just eliminate them all together, huh? Here's the sad truth, that happens all over the world daily! Rest asure it will be here soon enough! For me its bitter-sweet, on one hand people like me know that the end is in our face! People like you sadly will be outta time, and eternity is forever!

Jumping to conclusion as usual. I never said jail/eliminate fool. The world won't end in my life time. And the judgement is a joke. Your scare tactics won't work on me. Just silly how people relates gas to religion and the end of days.

What we can do as Americans is to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Keep ourselves informed and pay attention to current events read our history, learn from the past. Watch what is going on in Greece and Europe. Knowledge is power.

Vote. Let your voice be heard.

Personally, I plan on voting everyone who is in office out regardless of party because no one is doing their jobs and acting responsibly.

I did that last time.....guess what?

Jumping to conclusion as usual. I never said jail/eliminate fool. The world won't end in my life time. And the judgement is a joke. Your scare tactics won't work on me. Just silly how people relates gas to religion and the end of days.

I asked you a question on how you'd fix the problem. I threw out two scenarios, the question still stands, brother. The truth at times can be a bit scary.

it dropped 2 cents here :panic:

Went up 2 cents here! :panic:

biker-babe.gif

I did that last time.....guess what?

Keep doing it!

If everyone kept voting out incumbents they would hear the message loud and clear. The problem is that there is way too much party loyalty and not enough loyalty to the country.

Keep doing it!

If everyone kept voting out incumbents they would hear the message loud and clear. The problem is that there is way too much party loyalty and not enough loyalty to the country.

The problem is your vote doesn't really count.It has already been proven that the vote can be flipped, especially since we use Electronic voting ballots.They already have 'selected' their puppet

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes."

We need to go back to paper ballots like before and have 'honest' (yeah right) people counting the votes.

but mark my words

it will be Willard vs Barry...and Barry will get another term ;)

The problem is your vote doesn't really count.It has already been proven that the vote can be flipped, especially since we use Electronic voting ballots.They already have 'selected' their puppet

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes."

We need to go back to paper ballots like before and have 'honest' (yeah right) people counting the votes.

but mark my words

it will be Willard vs Barry...and Barry will get another term ;)
____ Gregory said that in a past election, the exact election results were put up the night before the first vote was even cast on the ABC news website by mistake. It was only up for 5-15 minutes. Not whole number percentages, but exact ones, like 41.05% or something.
Dammit that's his name. Ok, "Richard" Gregory ...

____ Gregory said that in a past election, the exact election results were put up the night before the first vote was even cast on the ABC news website by mistake. It was only up for 5-15 minutes. Not whole number percentages, but exact ones, like 41.05% or something.

Pretty much. Also gotta love how most of the time they announce "With 1% reporting we can declare ( insert name here ) has won." They can claim it's because of exit polling or based on these votes this IS how it will go, but in the end it's all staged and a show.

I only vote for minorities, women, homosexuals, and atheist. It's the only way to change the power structure in this country. That only leaves me with one candidate this election. Although, I have a suspicion that Santorum also belongs in one of the above categories.:wink1:

I only vote for minorities, women, homosexuals, and atheist. It's the only way to change the power structure in this country. That only leaves me with one candidate this election. Although, I have a suspicion that Santorum also belongs in one of the above categories.:wink1:

So a black lesbian atheist would DEFINITELY have your vote, I guess?

Sorry, I don't believe that story. The guy's name is David Gregory if you can't get that simple fact correct, I don't believe the rest of what you say.

So you admit to not voting on people based on their qualifications experience and character. That's why we are in this mess. You are part of the problem and shouldn't vote.

Notice I did not say you shouldn't be allowed to vote but should voluntarily not vote because you are not taking the process seriously.

Votes don't matter! Teemu and others have it correct. They pick the puppet they want in there.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs[/ame]

Ah, democracy. Where people have the freedom to participate in decision making but prefer instead to whine about the decisions made by others. And as an excuse for non-participation, the old conspiracy chestnut is given a run around the park.

It's kind of bizarre that a person's sexual orientation, religious views, ethnicity, etc. can all be more of a factor in public voting than their experience and ability to do the job well if elected.

Back