Gas prices in California...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pfffft....faaaak gold.

i'm saving up with pubic hair and finger nails. those will become the post apocalyptic currency.

LOL, a mark on the hand and head?

And gold may be a better standard but even miners trade gold for $$$.

Looks like the tinfoil hat brigade is out in full force for this thread. :lol

Even if you don't believe what the Bible says about the last days financial system, it does not take a great deal of wisdom to see that the dollar is in major trouble. China owns so much of our debt it's ridiculous. The Fed keeps trying to "print" our way out of trouble with decreases the value of the dollar as well. Our debt keeps going higher and higher with no real means to pay it off. Hyper inflation is very possible soon.

Many well known financial advisers are telling people to invest in precious medals.

I'd hardly say that makes someone a tin foil hat wearer.

images

Even if you don't believe what the Bible says about the last days financial system, it does not take a great deal of wisdom to see that the dollar is in major trouble. China owns so much of our debt it's ridiculous. The Fed keeps trying to "print" our way out of trouble with decreases the value of the dollar as well. Our debt keeps going higher and higher with no real means to pay it off. Hyper inflation is very possible soon.

Many well known financial advisers are telling people to invest in precious medals.

I'd hardly say that makes someone a tin foil hat wearer.

You are right but most Americans would rather keep their heads in the sand and pretend that things won't get bad here because... Hell its America. You will never convince the majority of citizens to open their eyes to what is going on.

By the way you spelled "metals" wrong.

You are right but most Americans would rather keep their heads in the sand and pretend that things won't get bad here because... Hell its America. You will never convince the majority of citizens to open their eyes to what is going on.

By the way you spelled "metals" wrong.

Okay.......then tell all us Americans EXACTLY what we can do about it?

I have already accepted the mark of the beast. It is a tattoo of a happy face on the head of my _____. All I have to do is show it to the clerk at the gas station and they let me fill-up for free. It also works at McDonald's and Wal-mart.

Okay.......then tell all us Americans EXACTLY what we can do about it?

What we can do as Americans is to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Keep ourselves informed and pay attention to current events read our history, learn from the past. Watch what is going on in Greece and Europe. Knowledge is power.

Vote. Let your voice be heard.

Personally, I plan on voting everyone who is in office out regardless of party because no one is doing their jobs and acting responsibly.

What we can do as Americans is to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Keep ourselves informed and pay attention to current events read our history, learn from the past. Watch what is going on in Greece and Europe. Knowledge is power.

Vote. Let your voice be heard.

Personally, I plan on voting everyone who is in office out regardless of party because no one is doing their jobs and acting responsible.

Hope you don't mind me throwing in my two cents in. We need Godly men and women in office, people who put The Lord first! Doing the things that are right should come with that. Also GET OUTTA DEBT, I'm working on this myself. Lastly, ask The Lord what His will is for you, you'll never know the awesomeness He has for you unless you ask and follow.

Hope you don't mind me throwing in my two cents in. We need Godly men and women in office, people who put The Lord first! Doing the things that are right should come with that. Also GET OUTTA DEBT, I'm working on this myself. Lastly, ask The Lord what His will is for you, you'll never know the awesomeness He has for you unless you ask and follow.

That's total bs my friend. We need far less of these "godly" bigots in office.

Don't mind at all...

I don't think we necessarily need Godly men and women in office although it couldn't hurt.

What we need are principled people in office who have the best interests of the country in mind. People who mean what they say and stand by it.

Glad you are getting out of debt that is the most important thing you can do for yourself and family. That is also the most important thing for the country to do also. The debt is the biggest danger to the country and will eventually bring it to its knees. What we have now in our leaders are people who ignore it because it is easier to kick that can down the road than to deal with it.

Back