Garbage Pail Kids...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
used to collect the ^^^^ out of these when I was a kid, I think I had them all, they were prized possessions for me!

I Had the first complete serie as a kid.Those were awesome..

I never collected Garbage Pail kids but I did have a lot of Wacky Packages... those were cool.

wacky-packages.jpg

The one with my name was :
#221a Cracked Crystal
imgf29.jpg

What about u guys?

I LOVE GPK! :banana
I remember buying them with a friend
at a little gas station every chance we
got. I still have all of the ones I bought/traded for
in a couple of binders, much like TheTerminator's collection.

There's been a few since, but the first one
I ever saw with my name was a Series 4 card:

I LOVE GPK! :banana
I remember buying them with a friend
at a little gas station every chance we
got. I still have all of the ones I bought/traded for
in a couple of binders, much like TheTerminator's collection.

There's been a few since, but the first one
I ever saw with my name was a Series 4 card:

LOL!! AWESOME! I had that one!:rotfl

I'll have to see if I can dig mine out. I had most of them. Series 2 -13+. Then wanted first series and was paying $6+ a pack for series 1 when I was a young teen. I think there were 5 or 10 cards per pack. That's a lot of money to a kid.

Now I think they are about worthless as far as reselling them would go, which I wouldn't do. Last toy show I was at there was some dude that had huge sheets of uncut GPK, $5 a sheet of maybe 40 or 50 cards per sheet. They were collecting dust.

it was always awesome when both the a and b card had a good name

imgl19.jpg
imgl20.jpg

cards like basket casey are great. and then think ALI oop, SAM dunk or pass de PAUL is way better than dribblin' DEREK. rip off lol
imgd59.jpg
imgd60.jpg

i did two sets, one complete a/b and one with just the names i like.

GBK was kiddycrack, my sister and i both collected them and would buy the little toys and trinkets, our homework went in our GBK folder. fookin wacky

Did anyone else here collect the posters? i still have mine.

Saw some DINOSAURS ATTACK on here. I have a full set and the comics. That is a killer set of cards. loved them as a kid, still do!.
DINOSAURS ATTACKS, MARS ATTACKS, GBK, FRIGHT FLICKS, YOU'LL DIE LAUGHING, are just a few of my favorite sets. A lot of great monster sets out there.

Last edited:
Oh man i used to spend all my pocket money on them when i was a kid almost everyone at my school did as well. :lol

I loved these as a kid, had the complete first series, started to collect
the 2nd series but lost interest after a while. I cant remember what I did
with them....:dunno..oh well..

Back