Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's about time...what on earth took you so long The Tuggernaut? :rotfl :wave :1-1:

Truly is a wonder piece...well worth having imho.

Congrats...enjoy? :clap

:duff
Bill

i think the regular head is iconic if displaying the statue in a sideway profile.

However, the ex gives you the option of displayed with front on.

the front on look for the reg head makes it hard to see the face.

Still an awesome PF for sure :D

Congrats!

Congrats Tug and thanks for the pics.

Got mine in Jan but is still unopened :slap i know crazy but will try and let the old fella breathe shortly.

Question, did Gandalf's shipper have all the typical info on it, like: name, item number, edition number etc....

Or was is a plain brown shipper?

This thread reminded me of this recent autocorrect:

s7yeh.jpg

I'm cutting right back now & I'm selling off anything statue, figure wise which isn't 1/6 scale but this is the one piece I don't think I'll be able to sell. May be I'll have to make an exception for Gandalf & besides I'll have nothing to represent LOTR without this.

I'm toying with the idea as well. But I'll prolly wait a couple more years until the HT 1/4 scale stuff starts rolling out...

I was able to pick this one up on Ebay that was a quick sale. I save over $125!!. Just one of those times that you happen to be at the right place at the right time.

Great statue even at full cost.

I was able to pick this one up on Ebay that was a quick sale. I save over $125!!. Just one of those times that you happen to be at the right place at the right time.

Great statue even at full cost.

Very true Dvdmac, :wave

One of the best PFs imho.

A must-have.

:duff
Bill

Thinking of selling my GTG EX, also my Morgul Lord Ex. I need space and am focussing on the maquette line. I'm in UK if anyone might be interested.

Back