Statue Gaming Heads 1/4 Garrus Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked my account and my final payment was supposed to be charged January 19th but it never was. All it says is "imminent payment". I've gotten no payment or shipment email yet.

Maybe they are shipping to countries closest to their Asian warehouses first. They did mention in an email that they were attempting to make the initial shipment before a 3-week delay due to Chinese New Year.

Yes they are drop shipping. For those in western countries they'll receive them first then ship them out.

Yeah you're not getting it drop shipped then ;p

But it says your in Kansas so you definitely wouldn't.

Just got an email, the Garrus statues have shipped without the exclusive incisor rifle!
They apologise and will send them out after the 3 week shutdown due to Chinese New Year.

He arrived! Very fast shipping, no complaints there.
He looks great, very confident about the rest of the crew that is coming soon. One minor niggle is the mandibles look a little 'stuck on' up close, otherwise it's close to perfect.

Correction: the sniper rifle is the regular accessory, which was left out of the exclusive boxes.

Looks good, congrats. I see what you mean about the mandibles, though.

I'd love to collect this line, but I just don't have the space.

That said, Garrus was hard enough to resist, but if they did Mordin, Thane, Femshep, Legion, or Wrex I think my last ounce of resistance would crumble.

Yeah, it looks really good! Being a huge Mass Effect fan, I am doing my best not to start this line, space and money, the collectors bane.

Very cool. Thanks for the shot next to Shep. I plan to have him and Tali displayed with the SS shep. That's how I played 90% of the series.

Just got a message saying they have Garrus in at their warehouse but they don't have the EX gun, so there going to wait until the shipment of EX guns come in so they can pack it with the statue before sending it out. So April-May :(

I'm glad they caught the gun was missing. I have also considered cancelling so the time helps. Really, I need Tali first because she is my for sure. With her I can decide who completes my squad

Received the Incisor rifle in the mail today, much prefer it to the exclusive Phaeston.
Garrus was always my sniper!

Back