Statue Gaming Heads 1/4 Garrus Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they send out emails about this today o_0 I could almost swear I got one this morning when I checked my phone (admittedly I am amazingly groggy when I wake up) and when I checked later I didn't see anything. Feels like I'm crazy :|

edit: Please ignore, I am in fact crazy and nowhere near a functioning level upon waking ^^ :p It was for something else

Last edited:
Did they send out emails about this today o_0 I could almost swear I got one this morning when I checked my phone (admittedly I am amazingly groggy when I wake up) and when I checked later I didn't see anything. Feels like I'm crazy :|

edit: Please ignore, I am in fact crazy and nowhere near a functioning level upon waking ^^ :p It was for something else

:lol:rotfl:lol

They posted production pics on Facebook the other day.

He's looking good!

oh yeah
10422597_10152703059730028_438647958308904817_n.jpg

10525806_10152703059720028_4049482723365425863_n.jpg

10931409_10152703059655028_3609929990307311077_n.jpg

Now in that last pic, imagine them all saying “I’m in the middle of some calibrations”

Looks great.
Unfortunately the Aussie dollar is dropping like a stone at the moment, my statue is getting more expensive every day they wait to charge me!

Surprised to receive an email from Gaming Heads that my Mastercard had been declined. Had to pay via Paypal to avoid a 3 week shipping delay because of Chinese New Year.
It's a debit card, but haven't had a problem with the card at any other on-line store. They're looking into it (guess I'm not the only one), but it's frustrating. Hopefully they have it sorted out before the other ME statues are ready.

You're not the only one, I constantly have problems with them and usually pay through paypal (which I don't have an issue with). I haven't gotten charged though : o Maybe they are directly shipping it to you from China since you are in Australia?

With the falling Aussie dollar, I just found out I paid over $100 more for this statue direct from Gaming Heads than if I'd bought online locally.
Suffice to say, the other two orders have been cancelled and orders placed locally. The exclusives aren't that good!

Yeah I regret ordering the ex from GH. Garrus was up for $280 on another site but ordering direct is costing me $100 more as well. When Shepard goes up I won't make the same mistake.

Yeah I regret ordering the ex from GH. Garrus was up for $280 on another site but ordering direct is costing me $100 more as well. When Shepard goes up I won't make the same mistake.

Really? Is GamingHeads international? I have Tali on order so if ordering local is cheaper, I may just cancel and do that.

Shipping for Garrus to Australia was US$65, which made it US$415. Exchange rates made it AU$550.
I could have bought it from a local store for AU$420 with free shipping.

Lesson learned.

Really? Is GamingHeads international? I have Tali on order so if ordering local is cheaper, I may just cancel and do that.
I don't know about that, I'm in the US. There was another site that had the regular Garrus for $280 plus shipping and ordering the EX direct from Gaming Heads has set me back over $380. The exclusive isn't worth that much extra.

Cool thanks for the info, I actually want the EX hands for Liara :< Maybe Tali will go up there though.

Last edited:
Back