Gambit officially happening!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abso****inglutely. :lecture :lol

channing-tatum-waffle-house-down-06282013-lead-600x450.jpg

I guess? Gambit really isn't one of those characters that I'm dying to see more on the big screen. Or any screen for that matter. I just hope they portray his mutant ability similarly to x-men animated rather than origins wolverine.

Oh shut up. You all know you are going to see it:lol

They would have to have some really good co-stars for me to see it. I'm not a comic fan, and I didn't know who Gambit even was until Wolverine Origins, so with Tater at the helm, I don't really care about it. I might watch it when it makes it way to rental though.

I guess? Gambit really isn't one of those characters that I'm dying to see more on the big screen. Or any screen for that matter.

Well people said the same about GOTG and are saying it about Ant-Man and Suicide Squad :dunno

Characters people aren't automatically interested in seeing are the new trend for CBMs

But can Channing do this?? (watch the water bottle..)
ODYQKTC.gif

I wish superhero movies would hire people based on their talents/skills rather than their names or who they were. not saying this guy would be perfect but at least he has the look too. :lol

ODYQKTC.gif

I wish superhero movies would hire people based on their talents/skills rather than their names or who they were. not saying this guy would be perfect but at least he has the look too. :lol

giphy.gif

ODYQKTC.gif

They do, people like this guy are usually hired a stunt doubles.

:lol at people paying money to see Tatum throw cards.

Same was said for paying to see a raccoon with a gun :lol

If we are talking real life, I would pay a LOT to watch a raccoon shoot a gun. I would maybe watch Channing Tatum throw cards for free if it meant saving a panda bear's life.

If we're talking comic book movies I paid for one and will pay for the other. I like making Evilface laugh.

Back