Gambit Legendary Scale Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Number 71 is in the house ! :rock

032109044fa2d7d003e8d.JPG

032110004fa2d808a40f8.JPG

032110424fa2d832136c9.JPG

032111214fa2d8599f90a.JPG

Great looking LSB wish all the X-men Legendary Busts looked this good.

Yes yes yes :panic: I got one !!

Way to go, bicrod!

Congrats to everyone who got one. Its a great piece. I'm not really a big fan of him (or much of Marvel for that matter) but I really liked the nameplate on the Ex. The bust itself turned out nice. Not too far from the proto.
I often get what I like without thinking twice but for the first time, I'm confused about getting this. Going through the entire thread didn't help either. I normally don't ask but this time I need opinions. I'm getting the Ex for about $325 plus shipping. Do you think I should bite on it?

Cheers,
Neo.

can someone post a pic of that beautifull bust side by side with a rogue pf ? if you got a good looking one? :D (actually mine isnt perfect but good enough for me)

Way to go, bicrod!

Congrats to everyone who got one. Its a great piece. I'm not really a big fan of him (or much of Marvel for that matter) but I really liked the nameplate on the Ex. The bust itself turned out nice. Not too far from the proto.
I often get what I like without thinking twice but for the first time, I'm confused about getting this. Going through the entire thread didn't help either. I normally don't ask but this time I need opinions. I'm getting the Ex for about $325 plus shipping. Do you think I should bite on it?

Cheers,
Neo.

If it where $325 with shipping, Id say go for it, but I feel thats alitttle too high imo

Thanks for your opinion JD. I'm currently trying to renegotiate the deal to somewhere around $340 shipped. Will that be a good deal for the Ex? Cuz I'm still on the fence! :gah:

Cheers,
Neo.

Thats about how much I sold mine to bicrod for shipped from the US to the UK. So if its in your area, id try to get it alittle cheeper otherwise if its a long ship, it would be about right. Hope this helps man! Its a beautiful piece for sure and the Ex is a must!

I wouldn't go much over retail. this one just shipped
Hmmm. This is the very thought that's been causing me to have second thoughts.

Thats about how much I sold mine to bicrod for shipped from the US to the UK. So if its in your area, id try to get it alittle cheeper otherwise if its a long ship, it would be about right. Hope this helps man! Its a beautiful piece for sure and the Ex is a must!
Yeah. I'm in India so shipping from the US will be obviously high. Around $100-$110. Is the piece itself worth the price?

Cheers,
Neo.

Yea $100 for shipping is about right, but its a great piece. Ask Bicrod tho if he thinks its really worth it. Im sure he can help you make up your mind since he paid right around there for him. I mean $340 is really kinda of a deal if you think about it, He retailed at $224, plus shipping, for me that was like 50 bucks, then hes gotta ship it around the world which as said costs around $100, so really hes not even really making any profit on it. He just wants to break even

^^Thanks JD. Yeah, it seems that he's just looking to get back what he paid for it. That is why I asked if the piece is as good as it looks.
Any thoughts, bicrod??

Cheers,
Neo.

Just buy it already. It's a good statue. :lol

Plus the fact you keep asking about it means you really want it. ;)

Just buy it already. It's a good statue. :lol

Plus the fact you keep asking about it means you really want it. ;)

Yup. You have a point there. The part of me that wants it is just because it the Ex and I may not get him at this price again. Will just give it a thought-over for one more day and then pull the trigger. Thanks honey! :hi5:

Cheers,
Neo.

I'm surprised that this item is still in stock... I think it's a great piece and I love Gambit from the 90's cartoon days. Maybe he's just not that popular?

Back