Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you embarrassed to show him off!?.............................:tap

He's embarrassed?

IMo, I like the way he has it displayed. Galactus kind of over shadowing/looking the FF4.

Man that thing is amazing! I remember watching that exclusive get released and sitting there wondering if I should order. One trigger I should have pulled.

hi guys! I am eagerly awaiting for my Galactus LSB to arrive and have thought of pairing up with the bowen silver surfer. Question, could somesone kindly advise if the silver surfer can be removed from the stand? I was thinking of making my own stand with a lower height so it may look like galactus is staring it the surfer at eye level. thanks

I doubt that the Silver Surfer would be removable from the base... :rolleyes:

If this doesn't convert, no skin off my ball sack. The beautiful thing about companies like SideShow and Hot Toys, if you miss getting one A-list quality piece, a new one will present itself to us right around the corner. As much as I like to have them all, I can only afford to bring in so many, financially, and also space wise.

Sweet, he just showed up at my office! I'd love to take him out, but I'd also love to not have to explain to my boss and co-workers what it is even more, so he stays in the box for now. The box was a bit heavier then I was expecting, but a little smaller... I wonder if his head fins come unattached.

galactus.jpg

Sweet, he just showed up at my office! I'd love to take him out, but I'd also love to not have to explain to my boss and co-workers what it is even more, so he stays in the box for now. The box was a bit heavier then I was expecting, but a little smaller... I wonder if his head fins come unattached.

galactus.jpg

They are unattached. This is one heavy bust.

Back