Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no diehard LSB collector, only have 2 at the moment with Venom coming in the mail soon. Galactus is cool, but I'd still x1000 times rather have Spiderman to go with my Goblin and Venom.

hot damn, i gotta have this. another lsb for me:banana:banana

just all them damn scalpers will be in on this also, but maybe not since the thing and sabretooth both had es of only 150 and i got both of them off of the WL.

I was wondering when somebody was going to same something. you can clearly see Silver Surfer on the left side coming from the name plate.

It does look that way, but don't you think it's just superimposed?

I honestly don't know either way. You could be right, but it just doesn't look like the Surfer is part of the nameplate.

I like the sinister, furious expression on Galactus' face. He always fancies himself a force of nature, but this captures that fleeting emotion which roils beneath the surface of this Destroyer of Worlds. An excellent choice of sculpt for this piece. I'm continually impressed with the deliberation that seems to go into how every piece should be posed.

I honestly don't know either way. You could be right, but it just doesn't look like the Surfer is part of the nameplate.

not to sure either, to me i would tend to think that ss is pasted onto the photo, but if he does come as an accessory that would be cool also.
it'd nice to see ssc do something else for the ex. verisons other that the name plate.
though some of the name plates are cool and well designed, they do tend to clutter up the displays imo.

but damn ssc is sure pumping out the marvel lsbs, kinda makes you wonder about all the people that think that ssc is planning on ending this line all together.
i don't think it needs to end it just needs to be managed better and none of these 500+ combined es's, and ssc should be ok and sell out all the time.

What Silver Sufferers does Sideshow have to superimposed?? None! This why this LSB comes with the mini Silver Surfer.

What Silver Sufferers does Sideshow have to superimposed?? None! This why this LSB comes with the mini Silver Surfer.

Have to say that makes sense to me. It's only sensible to have the herald zooming around Galactus. :rock

Finally sideshow is making some marvel cosmic shat.

Can't they just use some random picture of a Silver Surfer (not necessarily a Sideshow piece?)

Last edited:
Can't they just use some random picture of a Silver Sulfer (not necessarily a Sideshow piece?)

See if they where going to do that it would have been a drawing of The Suffer and not what it appears to be a statue. now since they don't have one out and they wouldn't use another company's statue to promote there own ^^^^ its definitely a mini statue to compliment the Bust.

Wow....the $250 price means it must be big....I will be buying this without a doubt.

galactus_head.jpg

My SC contest wining pic!
SideshowGalactusContest.jpg

Galactus01.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

According to my Marvel Encyclopedia, Galactus is 26' tall. Sabertooth is 6'6". Bases on that 4 fold difference, a true 1/2 scale Galactus bust should be ~40 inchs high! Twice the size of the average PF! Man that would be awesome haha, although shipping costs might be a littttle bit high!

It's great that SS is getting into the Marvel U Galactic stuff. This is a great addition, to their Marvel portfolio.

O- And P!tu, You can always make a deal with Galactus to save Earth, so you can become his herald :D

I would have but I'm too Lazy to put your pic on a Bowen Silver Surfer.

I will definately be trying to buy this! Unfortunately with an ES of 150 and a PPO im probably pretty screwed. :monkey2

We all have the same chance of being able to get it! but i hear ya , i never get lucky and end up paying too much because of my unluckyness :(

Back