Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heh, and I was thee one to request this a long while back...

ES 150 $249

EX of 150? Wee, another dumb name plate? His eyes and other parts should light up, that would have been a huge kicker in sales.

heh, and I was thee one to request this a long while back...

EX of 150? Wee, another dumb name plate? His eyes and other parts should light up, that would have been a huge kicker in sales.

Thing is, I dont think theres an ex for this...The 150 ES is all there is to this sculpt.

Thing is, I dont think theres an ex for this...The 150 ES is all there is to this sculpt.

sounds like. Good of SS to try and pump some excitement into their work. Not that I'm happy it's $250 and only 150, but with the economy down the crapper go to get buyers somehow even if it brings in the scalpers.

Really?.. It's probable, there will be a EX with light up feature? Unless Sentinel is next and has that feature?

edit: The detail in the sculpt looks very familair of Galactus from Marvel Ultimate Alliance (FMV)?

Last edited:
I don't collect any of the Marvel stuff, and I never liked the LSB line, but this looks amazing!!! The detailing on the helmet piping is very Kirby-esque

No dount, with X-23 selling out in 1 minute with edition size of 300, this is going to blow up the servers...

A LSB blow up the servers. Never.

Makes you wonder though, if there will be a Surfer in some form (PF or Com) to accompany the bust?

Wow. This really came out of left field for me. Thrilled it's coming out, though! And this is actually a nameplate that I find worth it. :rock

The name plate comes with a mini Silver Surfer

Thats pretty cool, but I would rather have a light-up feature over a name plate.

I wouldn't doubt, he'll have the same total ES as Sabretooth.

I was wondering when somebody was going to same something. you can clearly see Silver Surfer on the left side coming from the name plate.

Back