GAH! IT BROKE! Help ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you that lent support, a heartfelt thankyou. all that is left is to stich him up.
some shots of the repaired shoulders.
DSC00448.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

I forgot to take pictures of his hips, but he is completely a flesh colored massive Kai from his waist to the tops of his legs.

And les, I mentioned it ( my monitor)before, so here's some shots of spiderman crawling all over my computer monitor.

DSC00450.jpg
DSC00451.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

Loving the fixed joints, he's MUch sturdier now.
Frankenspider For the win!

You know. One of the most impressive things about this ordeal was how you didn't for a minute, come across as being totally out of it over the issue. What a great positive attitude away from defeatism. I have noticed that about a lot of the members of this board. I hope that if I happen upon a figure with a REAL issue like this, that I can do the same!

Great job and great attitude!

thanks :) and yeah, I find that allmost anything can be overcome by maintaining a positive attitude. I freaked out a little at first, but after some time, i calmed down, and thought about it logicaly:) THEN I posted, after i got it out of my system :D

You know. One of the most impressive things about this ordeal was how you didn't for a minute, come across as being totally out of it over the issue. What a great positive attitude away from defeatism. I have noticed that about a lot of the members of this board. I hope that if I happen upon a figure with a REAL issue like this, that I can do the same!

Great job and great attitude!

I have to second that notion. If it were me I would have freaked and maybe thought to come to this board but would be too ashamed to admit I brought such a treasured figure. You really kicked it's butt.

You pics are great and most of all your Spidey looks like he could take Venom and the Green Goblin with one arm tied behind his back. Awesome show, great job!

Makes me feel good too! I sold it to him and I felt horrible about what happened but lerath keep his wits about him and fixed him up good as new, something I wouldn't have been able to do!

Back