• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fs: Sideshow Viper & Dragon Ninja's £79 each/ both for £139, Imperial droids £29

Bumpski on these give away prices....

Re: FS/WTT: The LORD OF DARKNESS & Sideshow Viper & Dragon Ninja's

My spare The lord of Darkness Added.

Last edited:
Re: FS/WTT: The LORD OF DARKNESS & Sideshow Ninja's

Lovely lord darkness if I had the money I'd have him and send you my kit as a part exchange.
Thought you made a spare for a freind?

Lovely lord darkness if I had the money I'd have him and send you my kit as a part exchange.
Thought you made a spare for a freind?

Thanks m8 :)

I made a few for people, dyed bodies and then done the clothing kits for others :)

(edit) More stuff added and slight price drop.

Last edited:

Thanks m8 :)

I made a few for people, dyed bodies and then done the clothing kits for others :)

(edit) More stuff added and slight price drop.

I noticed the price drop, but unless your dropping by about another 265 :pray:I'm out hehehe.
Seriously though, worth the money, somebody should bite your hand off, just all us brits are either too cheap or broke or both:lol

Quaaaallllllity item!!!!!!!

Re: FS: THE LORD OF DARKNESS, BATMAN BEYOND, SMALLVILLE & SS Ninja's X3

Cheers m8 :)

Pm's replied.

Big price drop as i have spent far too much on figs this month and feel naughty.

(edit) The Lord of Darkness, Batman Beyond and Smallville all sold.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow Red ninja, Cobra ninja Viper, Black Dragon ninja all 3 for £185.

All sold bits have been posted bump.

Re: FS: Sideshow Red ninja, Cobra ninja Viper, Black Dragon ninja all 3 for £179.

Buy it now bump !!!! :peace

Re: FS: Sideshow Cobra ninja Viper, Black Dragon ninja both for £129.

Bumpski for my mateski :nana:

Back