• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/Trade:Statues & busts:GG Ghost Rider,Pumpkinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS/Trade:Statues & busts(1/4 Alien Warrior Custom) Hulk com.-Man-Thing, Diablo

Updated..........

Re: FS/Trade:Statues & busts(1/4 Alien Warrior Custom) Hulk com.-Man-Thing, Diablo

Hulk comiquette has SOLD

PM sent Darth_Pain.

Replied! Sorry I couldn't help you out at this time. Maybe later on I'll change my mind.

Re: FS/Trade:Statues & busts(1/4 Alien Warrior Custom) Pred/Alien hors, Man-Thing, Di

Man-Thing PENDING sale.

Re: FS/Trade:Statues & busts(1/4 Alien Warrior Custom) Pred/Alien hors, Man-Thing, Di

Saturday bump

MAN THING SOLD

Just received the Man-Thing Com from Sean. The piece is perfect. It was a great pleasure dealing with Sean. Great communication, very quick shipping, well packed, and it was exactly as described. This is a good guy to do business with. Thanks again for a perfect transaction!

Thanks Filip! I'll keep my eyes open for the Skaar.

Diablo III Ex. SOLD!

Ahhh..I can taste my grail. It's almost time.:D

Re: FS/Trade:Statues & busts(1/4 Alien Warrior Custom) Predator/Alien horse,Mystique

AH Mystique Ex. added

Re: FS/Trade:Statues & busts(1/4 Alien Warrior Custom) Predator/Alien horse,Mystique

buy from darth! great guy to work with, and an all round nice guy! highly recommended!

My custom Alien Warrior and Predator on horse are both pending sale/trade.

Pumpkinhead aquired!!!

Just found a Gandalf the Grey PF. 1 more knocked off the list. :D

Re: FS/Trade:Statues & busts:1/4 Alien,VAMPIRELLA Ex.PF, Alien horse,Mystique Ex/

Added Vamipella PF for trade.
She'll be here on the 1st. Not 100% sure what I want to do with her but, I'm open to offers.

Re: FS/Trade:Statues & busts:1/4 Alien,VAMPIRELLA Ex.PF, Alien horse,Mystique Ex/

Hey I have the Weta vs V-Rex statue. Are u looking to buy or trade? Maybe for Vamp PF EX..... or something like that.

Neo, I don't know. I love the Vampi PF but, I don't really have an attachment to the character. So, if I can get something I really want for her I'll do it.

PM replied @VS

Sent a PM on one of your items.

Re: FS/Trade:Statues & busts:1/4 Alien,VAMPIRELLA Ex.PF, Alien horse,Punisher excl. c

Mystique SOLD Thanks V-V!
Punisher added

Back