• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Star wars, terminator, aliens, hot toys..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockstar

Freakalicious
Reaction score
This is a bit of an emergency sale as I need to sell some of my items to fund the bills, as I find myself temp unemployed.

I prefer shipping to the UK or Europe, but as long as postage is paid I will ship anywhere. All prices are plus actual shipping costs.

Onto the list, I will keep updating over the next couple of days with more items, it breaks my heart to sell some of this stuff, but the bills dont pay themselves sadly..

1/1 Bruce Hansing wall mount alien queen bust this thing is huge and beautiful ( if you can call an alien queen beautiful!!) Comes mounted on a backboard by Bruce ready to hang on the wall.
£800

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Russrep Terminator flask display with acrylic cover, comes with a pristine and battle damaged brain chip, I could never work out how to get the chips to stay in the display so in the pic, they are just blu tacked in place.

Hot toys Ed-209 Figure, this is the original undamaged one complete with original box, the toy is in great shape, with minor detioration of the dome, but one of the nicest ive seen.
£325

Hot toys Iron man mk3 figure, once again complete with box, this has sat in the box ever since I got it, I only took it out recently to check if all the lights work, which they do, figure is as new, box is in great shape but has one small rip
£185

Vintage sandtrooper pouch, got this ages ago off fbj, not sure of its make or model £40

Don Post classic action Tie pilot helmet upgraded with ali ear greeblies, nice original condition makes a nice display
£100

Don Post Classic Action Vader Helmet, padding has deterioated and tusks have been repalced with ali ones
£135

2 x Terminator 2 lifecast wall plaques, varying stages of damage, one has a light up endo eye. Expertly painted in an art deco silvery/grey patina, comes with bar in back to wall hang
£100 each

Toynami T2 battle damaged skull, the crappy star weathering has been removed, leaving a very nicely waethered 1/1 skull, complete with box
£335

Robocop Lifecast, very nicely made but unsure of origins, its writeen on the back as a limited run of 1000 and signed.
£50

Full OSCS clone armor finished up as 501st trooper, finished with steelbitz accessories, Ill also include an undersuit and boots.
£800.. Helmet and blaster would be exra on top

More to follow...

Any questions or pics requests please get in contact

Back