• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SSC Weta Sauron & Morgul Lord statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefer Shark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling these guys off as I never got a chance to display them, and my LOTR collection has changed focus.

I take Paypal at [email protected]. All prices include shipping and handling via UPS ground to the lower 48 US. Alaska & Hawaii PM me for rates. I'm not shipping these items internationally - sorry!

Check my feedback here in the FB thread and on ebay under "psycho_shark". I ship fast, and provide tracking information.

These items are up on ebay right now, but I'm offering them to the freaks here at a discounted price from the auctions.

SAURON - 24" tall monster of a statue. Checked again for damage just today, still mint with all helmet spikes intact! - original box and brown shipper are present, but the shipper is a bit beat up. Will be extra re-inforced before sending out. $240 shipped SOLD!!

sauron3.jpg

sauron2.jpg

sauron6.jpg

Morgul Lord - Never displayed, but I did discover some minor damage when I inspected the statue on his sword hilt. I'm sure this is probably easily repaired, but I'll leave that up to you. I'm offering this statue at an extreme discount due to this. See photo's of actual damage - other than this the statue is in excellent condition - $110 shipped SOLD!!

morgullord3.jpg

morgullord2.jpg

morgullorddamage2.jpg

morgullorddamage1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry guys, Sauron went instantly on ebay. I had no idea it was so popular, I would've held off on the ebay listing if I had known.. :(

Morgul Lord still available.

the shark is back with some great prices!!! whats up bro?...been a while

Notta meng! i see you have some nice stuff up as well bro. Wish I could do that FB Hulk.. I'll be selling a crapload of stuff too soon at silly cheap prices.

da-emn that's some crazy prices! :google

The Morgul Lord won't be available in the morning.

If you have an Emperor 1:1 bust to let go for these type prices, let me know. :emperor

Thanks meng, hopefully that's true on the Morgul Lord!

No 1:1's, but plenty of 1/6 - lol!

Wish I could get the Morgul Lord. Oh well, the curse of being broke. :monkey2 :monkey2 Good luck with the sale Reefer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back