• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Silicone Bale as B.Wayne/ Howard S Hellboy/ Tevez Frankenstein

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lurtz001

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale in the U.K I have a few fantastic busts for sale.

First up is a silicone Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne bust. Its fully lifesized and there was only one ever made by the very talented British artist, Rich Martin.
This is an extremely reluctant sale as I love the bust, but I need to fund other projects so my loss is anothers gain.
I am asking only £1000 for this which is extremley cheap for a silicone bust of this quality.

10eorr6.jpg

2ld8tg6.jpg

4ljbyh.jpg

Next up is a Howard Senft Hellboy lifesized bust
It has been painted to an exceptionally high standard and trust me...this is a very very regretable sale as I love this bust.

I am including the black t-shirt with the bust.

The only imperfection with the bust is a crack on the chest area, which has been repaired by the previous owner, but this cannot be seen under the t-shirt and does not distract from this amazing bust...Im just being honest !!

Im asking £185 for this plus shipping
2cwuzv4.jpg

inqs6r.jpg

20rk8s9.jpg

Finally is a Miles Tevez Frankeinstein lifesized bust
This is a great looking bust and a bargain for the price

Im asking £150 for this plus shipping

2dmh5y9.jpg

rj03d0.jpg

2z7fk08.jpg

All items are located in the U.K in the Stoke-On-Trent area and cash on collection is preferred, but I do accept Paypal if fees are covered.
Postage fees are charged at cost .
Please feel free to PM me any questions

Last edited:
Back