• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow T2 Endoskull (Combat Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still available. I can provide photos later in the week. I won't return to my office until Tuesday 11 Nov, and my camera and the Endoskull are both currently locked up there. The images won't be posted until after that date.

......but u can still get this from SS for 499.99 :confused:

True. But it's backordered, so good luck getting one. My final price includes shipping. For a brand new piece fresh out of the box I think it's a fair deal.

Awesome bust !

great photos, Blu :cool:

good luck with the sale :rock

I must admit that it is becoming increasinly difficult to part with this thing. When I opened up the box I was floored by it's awesomeness. Such a solid collectible piece. Definitely painful to have to let go of. :(

True. But it's backordered, so good luck getting one. My final price includes shipping. For a brand new piece fresh out of the box I think it's a fair deal.

Congratz on the sale!
I don't want to comment on your price, but when an item is marked as 'backorder' with SSC, when you order it, you're guaranteed to get it.

Back