• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Maul 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balsquat

Public Enemies
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I sort of went on a 1/6 shopping spree lately and poor maul will have to pay the ultimate price. Well, I have had this on display for less than 6 months and let me tell you that this piece is a beauty. It comes in mint condition (still has the plastic seal over the nameplate!) and anybody who has bought my stuff before knows how much I baby my statues. This bust comes with the original box and a custom made shipper that is tight and will keep this bust nice and secure.

Price is $1200 US shipped in Canada or the Continental US

These prices include tracking, insurance and I will also cover the paypal fee. Due to size, will not ship International.

PM me any questions. Sorry about the glare in my pictures, the flash just bounces off of Maul’s face.

PICT0031.jpg

PICT0029.jpg

PICT0030.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe Waller is not after this piece with all the SW busts that he owns...

With the arrival of Vader, the Star Wars 1:1 line is now in full force. I really don't need the cash, I just needed to justify buying all my figures by attempting to sell maul. ahh well.

Last edited:
Might be a sign for you to keep it. :monkey3

:maul :cool: :maul :monkey5

Man, I wouldn't sell my Maul 1:1 for the Vader 1:1 :eek:

Although the Vader bust is AMAZING, the Maul is the all time SW grail! :cool:

GL on your sale though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back