• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Invisible Man EXCLUSIVE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balsquat

Public Enemies
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is the last of my short lived Universal Monsters 1/6 collection. This figure was opened and displayed in a detolf for about a month before being returned to it's box. It has never been posed. Everything is super mint and the joints are nice and tight. Literally Brand New.

This is the Exc. version and comes with the bonus hollow bandage wrapped sculpt. Ask any Universal horror fan and they will tell you that along with The Creature, this is the best 1/6 universal monster figure Sideshow made.

Limited to 750.

Asking $95 shipped to Canada and Continental US. International freaks pm me for a shipping quote.
Payment must be sent via Paypal as "personal gift" or cover the fees. Deal with confidence as I have over 65 positive feedback on this board.

Thanks for looking.

PICT0148.jpg

PICT0150.jpg

Last edited:
Back