• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Sideshow Hellboy 1 Premium Format *autographed* $300 SHIPPED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS- Sideshow Hellboy 1 Premium Format *autographed*

Open to hearing out offers. Going to eBay soon.

Last edited:
Re: FS- Sideshow Hellboy 1 Premium Format *autographed*

eBay buyer fell through. Offering here once again for a price drop.

Re: FS- Sideshow Hellboy 1 Premium Format *autographed* (PRICE CUT!)

Price reduced for freaks only! Will be back on eBay shortly.

Re: FS- Sideshow Hellboy 1 Premium Format *autographed* (PRICE CUT! + PICS ADDED!)

Price reduced again. Photos of the autograph and art added.

Re: FS- Sideshow Hellboy 1 Premium Format *autographed* (PRICE CUT! + PICS ADDED!)

love the doodle on the box, i would buy this of you but there a new hell boy pf out soon which i think ima purchase sos orry good luck in selling this

:) The comic version looks very nice. That said, this movie version would make a fine companion piece!

Bump!

Do you know the weight of this piece?

I'm really not sure off hand. Sideshow seems to have taken down the product listing and specs off their site. I own four other Premium Formats, and they have roughly the same heft when lifted. Hellboy does have a slimmer base, which makes him perhaps a tad lighter than the others.

Hesitating to deal with eBay. Another price drop here. I need this sold. Any takers?

Re: FS- Sideshow Hellboy 1 Premium Format *autographed* (11/6 PRICE CUT!)

Trying one final time to sell this here. Significant price cut. Any interest feel free to PM me!

Re: FS- Sideshow Hellboy 1 Premium Format *autographed* (11/20 PRICE CUT!)

$300 shipped takes it home. Anyone? I need this sold!

Back